𝟐 | 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐲

Word Count: 1.8k
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

8k˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Connie's Car
September 3rd

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

You've been in the car with Connie for about fifteen minutes and it's been fine so far. He's asked you a couple of questions about yourself, but for a majority of the time you two have just been listening to Connie's playlist. As far as you could tell, he had good music taste.

"So when did you and Eren start becoming friends?" Connie asked.

"In sixth grade." You replied. The tension between you and Connie was kind of awkward. There wasn't much to talk about. In your defense, you haven't even known him for a whole hour yet.

"That's a long time." Connie commented. You hummed in response and pulled your phone out. You start scrolling on Instagram out of pure boredom.

After five minutes, you guys finally arrived. Connie took you to an abandoned skatepark.

"We're here." Connie said. The two of you got out the car and Connie started walking towards the trunk. You honestly had no idea what to say. You've never been skateboarding before but the white boy beside seems to have some experience.

"You know how to skateboard?" Connie asked as he grabbed one out of his trunk.

"Nope." You said standing awkwardly beside the car.

"Well I'll teach you, come on." Connie said with a smirk. He began to walk and you followed beside him. You were distracted by how attractive he looks so you automatically agreed to it. In reality, you were a little terrified. It started when your rude ass cousin, Chanel, pushed you off a skateboard when you were eight. After she pushed you, you might as well have been bleeding everywhere. You had blood coming out of your nose, your teeth, and your forehead. Even though this happened a long time ago and Chanel got in trouble already, you still have never forgiven her.

Reminiscing on this traumatic event caused you to be even more afraid. You weren't good at hiding your emotions so Connie was able to tell.

"You okay mama?" Connie asked as you two stopped at a bench.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said with a small smile.

"You sure? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Connie said in a comforting tone.

I don't want to do this

You didn't want to look like a pussy in front of the finest man you have ever seen though.

Hopefully I don't embarrass myself

"Nah we can. I've always wanted to learn anyways." You said knowing damn well you told a lie.