Yakko × F!Lost reader

♧New face, embrace♧
ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵐᵃʸ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵒ ˡᵒˢᵗ ⁱˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵘˢ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵃʳⁱᵒ ᵇᵃˢⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃ ᶜᵃʳᵗᵒᵒⁿ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵒ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃ ˢʰᵒʷ

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵉᵐᵒ-ᶜᵛⁿᵗ

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵒᵛ

I peeked around the corner of the famous pizza joint and watched as a family of 4 walked out with two boxes of pizza, I pulled my mask up and snuck my way inside with a family with a baby. Once they sat down I hid behind a fake plant and glanced at the kitchen I wagged my tail slightly getting ready to do another theft until.

"AY! IT'S THE GIRL SHE'S HERE FOR THE PIZZA!"

a waitress yelled, I growled and jumps up as two workers ran up to grab me, I scurried away as they collided and ducked as spatulas and other utensils were thrown at me "You do this every night when will you learn!" "When you drop the fake accent!" The guy groaned revealing his real voice for a split second. On my way to the  door I spotted a waiter walking to a table with a large pepperoni and gummy worm pizza? Eeh I gotta do what I gotta do to eat.

I snatched the pizza and ran to the door until someone grabbed my tail "YAOOW! Watch it buster I'm a woman!" I hissed out and snatched my tail out of the hand of the toon who was grabbing my tail and went for the door again but another toon in a red hat stopped me and started growling and foaming at the mouth like a dog "Woah!" I say while backing away and looking around, once I realized I had no other chance of escape I pulled out a smoke bomb and left through a vent in the ceiling.

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

"She was right there! How could you lose her!" An angry chef yelled in a forced Italian voice to the toon in slacks while everyone around coughed and swatted the smoke away from there face "Who was that girl?" Yakko asked "I don't know but she stole our pizza!" "She was so cool!" Dot yelled "That's y/n the pizza thief." A waiter respond while grabbing a broom from the corner and sweeping the dust away "Why does she steal pizza?" "Rephrase! why did she steal OUR pizza?" Wakko yelled "People say she's a crazy psycho who's parents died when she was young on her way to a pizza shop and she comes here and steal pizza for revenge."

"That's why she has that huge scar on her face!" A girl pitched in "I was face to face with her she has no scar-" "Her brother was the 18th president and died in war." "Okay you're uneducated about history." "I know what actually happened to her!" A boy yelled in the back "Okay thank you can you-" "Nope I forgot." Yakko groaned and pulled his ears "Let's go sibs and find this pizza stealing girl." "Yeah so I can give her a SLICE of my mind!" Wakko says while punching some dough "You stole dough for an unfunny joke?" Dot asked.
.
.
.
The siblings started there search by a nearby pizza place "Why are we here?" "To get more pizza?!" "No were looking for y/n." "Ugh why we can get more pizza and go home!" Wakko complained "Well I wanna know why she stole pizzas from that place." "We're doing all this to find out why a girl is stealing pizza?" "Yep." "Sounds about right." Dot respond with a heavy sigh "This city is huge it'll take forever to find her."  "I found her." Wakko says while pointing I'm an alleyway as the girl slept with a dog that looked like it could kill you with a glare, yakko walked up and carefully and quietly inspected the girl.

He looked at all her features and then back at the dog he tried taking another step closer but he stepped on an old cup and the dogs eyes snapped open as it began barking, the barking woke y/n whose eyes widened and she grabbed a nearby stick "Hey wa-" but before he could speak the girl began beating him with a stick as his siblings watched unfazed "Called it." "Eh.." "Pay up." Dot says to wakko who hands her 20 dollars.