Yakko × Seductive!Toon reader pt.2

●Oh-●
ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʸˡᵉʳᵗʰᵒᵐᵖᵃˢ752
✦ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ˢᵐᵘᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᵇⁱᵗ ᵒᶠ ˡⁱᵐᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵏᵉᵒᵘᵗ ˢᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵇʸ ⁱᵗ✦

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

"PLEASE!" Yakko begged his siblings "No, you're not coming out of that cage until you get some sense." Dot said while dangling the key over wakko's mouth "You wouldn't.." He said with a squint in his eyes "Oops." She dropped the key into wakko's mouth and he swallowed it with ease "Aw! Come on!" He groaned and fell back.

Dot and wakko walked to the front door "Me and wakko are gonna head to the mall, Do not leave that cage got it!" Dot barked and opened the door walking out with her other older brother. Once the door closed yakko snickered and pulled out a spare key unlocking the cage and walking out.

He sat on the couch and sighed before a knock on the door once he opened it his face turned beet red "Hey yakko-" he slammed the door shut before you could finish, He freaked out and zoomed around the water tower to clean up before you came in. Once he was done he took a breath and opened the door "Hey..Y/n whatcha doing here?" He asked while leaning on the door frame trying to be cool.

You giggled "You messaged me silly." You showed him the Text message and he cleared his throat as he felt his face heat up "Oh..It appears I did. Well uhh- Come in!" He took a small step back so you could walk in. Once you stepped inside you looked around "Wow Yakko, nice place you got here." He chuckled "Thanks." You took your bag off and laid it on a nearby table "Where are your siblings? I got a treat for them."

You pulled out a small container that had two slices of lemon cake inside "Oh they went out. So it's just me.." He trailed off "Oh well that's okay, we can hang out then." You placed your hand under his chin and lifted his head up so he could look at you "I was even thinking that we could have a sleepover." His face beamed a bright red and he nodded almost immediately "That'd be great!" He said and took your hand, placing a small kiss on your gloved knuckles.

You smiled and felt your cheeks heat up slightly "Well Wanna do something while we sit here?" You said while sitting on the couch "We can watch a movie or Play a board game or- Oh my goodness!" You turned beet red and placed a hand on yakko's chest as he had accidentally fell on top of you "Aw Geez! Uhm I'm-" before yakko could get his sentence out the door started to open "Yakko were ho-YAKKO!" Dot stopped mid sentence and covered her eyes as she saw the position the two of you were in.

Wakko walked in shoving the last bit of donut he had into his mouth before spitting it out and covering his eyes as well "Aw come on man that was my last one!" He complained "No body told ya' to spit it out." Yakko stated and got off of you as you sat up covered in blush "Your room was like 2 steps away man!" Wakko said again "Enough you two! Yakko we told you to stay in your cage!" Dot sassed.

"I'm sorry, I think I should just go.." you whispered as the siblings argued, grabbing your bag and walking towards the door "WAIT NO..Y/N!" Yakko clung onto your arm "I haven't even been here twenty minutes and I've already started conflict it's best if I go home." You say to him, you leaned down and whispered in his ear "But my window will be unlocked~" you stood up straight and winked at him as you left. His tail started to wag and his siblings grabbed in my the scruff on the back of his fur "Listen buster we said no more miss pretty thing! Even though she's very pretty, smells really, REALLY good and has good style and is nice does not mean you can go see her!"

Dot yelled at her brother "But you just gave me a list of things that makes it OKAY for me to see her, I think you're overreacting sis." He said with a cocky grin "What?! Am not!" She growled and unhanded her brother "Am to." Yakko pushed with that same grin "Am not!" She screamed "Am to~" he cooed yo his sister in a sing song voice "AM NOT!" She roared and stomped her foot down, before groaning loudly "I need a pedicure.." She mumbled and walked out of the door again. Slamming it shut behind her,