Yakko × Seductive Reader pt.4

Hey....I KNOW, I KNOW, I've been gone for quite some time and I apologize for disappearing...again so to make it up to you guys and bc this one has been requested this basically takes off from the events from part 2 and it's for my innocent babies bc I care🫶🏾

Anywho my kirby babies, enjoy the story ^^

ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʸˡᵉʳᵗʰᵒᵐᵖˢᵒⁿ752

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍

3rd person POV

After the movie, you yawned and turned off your TV. You looked over and see Yakko had fallen asleep on your shoulder, with a soft smile on your lips you gently kiss his forehead and dim your LED lights. Lying down next to him, you wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his hair while his arms snaked around your waist and held you close.

Your dog jumped onto the foot of your bed, circling it around their area to make sure it was comfortable before plopping down and curling up to fall asleep. You began to drift off to sleep until you heard a noise, it sounded like muttering. You flutter your eyes back open and look down at Yakko, you see his mouth slightly opened as he slept. You stared at him for a bit longer, admiring him before he began to mutter once more.

"You're something that I never choose.." He murmured, burying his face into the crook of your neck. Was he sleep talking? Was he awake? Only one way to find out. "Yakko?" You whispered, no response. "..I don't wanna lose.." He mumbled again, you gently pet behind his ear. Gaining an almost cat-like purr out of him, he tail coiled around your leg. He was so close, it was like you two had fused. "You're the best thing I never knew I needed.." He hummed, in almost a song like manner.

Wait, was he singing in his sleep? The song was familiar, a little too familiar. You thought hard, or as hard as your sleep deprivation would let you until hit you. Oh! The ending song from Princess and the frog, that's what he's saying- or singing(?). "When you weren't here..mmh.." He'd mumble, you smile. Reaching back and feeling around your nightstand for something. You finally feel your phone, you snag it off the charger and pressed the camera app.

You pressed the video icon, and tried your best to get you and Yakko in frame. "Yakko honey?" You whispered, his grip on you tightened and he began his murmuring again. "(Y/n)..my accidental happily ever after.." He hummed, you let out a small giggle. Pressing stop on the video and saving it, you'll show it to him in the morning. You quickly and gently pepper his face with kisses before laying your head on the pillow.

You begin to doze off, resting your head on top of Yakko's. Before sleep overtook your mind.

{~'The next day'~}

The following morning, you were standing at the sink brushing your teeth. Hand on your hip as you stared yourself down in the mirror, Yakko peeked his head into the bathroom. "What's cooking good lookin?" He hummed, wiggling his eyebrows at you and looking you up and down. "Wafflesactuallywantsome-" You pause in your sentence, leanind down and spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing your mouth out.

"Come again sweetcheeks, you'll have to speak up~" Yakko teased, leaning on the door frame. "I said-" You were interrupted by the doorbell ringing, you placed your toothbrush in it's holder and walked downstairs. Yakko following close behind like a Puppy, you open the door and smile when you land your eyes on Wakko and Dot. "There you are!" Dot scolded, letting herself in.