Niall:Welcome home

Nialls POV:
I just got home from tour,now back in London on my way home to see my girlfriend ugh how I've missed her quite honestly just thinking about her makes me want her right here right now with my cock in her,I pay the taxi driver and make the way up to the door "Ash?" No response "Hello,ash I'm home" still no response I leave my bag on the floor at the front door and head upstairs "Ashlyn Amelia this better not be a stupid fucking joke" I m starting to get pissed off rn, I walk into the bedroom to see her on her knees on the bed in a pink lace bra and matching thong from Victoria secret I can already feel myself getting hard "ermm hi babe what's all this?" I ask She's biting her lip god she knows what that does to me "well.. I just thought daddy would like some welcome home fun" I smirk at her but haven't forgotten that she just scared me half to death "well babygirl you just scared me half to death not answering daddy so it seems like you need a punishment" her face drops but I can see in her eyes she is turned on "d-daddy I'm sorry" I feel no sympathy because she's gonna love this as much as me "no we both know you need a punishment don't we?" She looks down "y-yes daddy" I quickly take off my shoes t-shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers "lay on me the bed I'll be back in a minute" she obeyed and I walk into the wardrobe and get 'our secret box' I take out sone handcuffs and two scarves "ash gimme your arm" again she obeys and I cuff her to arms to each side of the bed posts and the same with the scarves to her feet "good girl" I say to her I reach in the box and pull out a Viborator "d-daddy w-wh-what are you gonna do"I just smirk and lean down for a passionate kiss before forcing my tongue in her mouth, I rip her bra off "DADDY THAT WAS BRAND NEW WHAT THE FUCK" she screamed at me but instantly regretted it "well baby girl that's no way to speak to your daddy is it" I growl in her ear "N-no d-da-daddy I'm" I don't let her finish I put the Viborator up to her clit and she instantly moans my name "is that good babygirl" she nods whilst biting her lip I kiss her neck leaving my mark trailing kissed down to her tits sucking on her nipples earning moans in response without warning I shove 2 fingers into her tight pussy and start thrusting them into her "is that good babygirl?" She nods "be a good girl and use your words darlin'" "y-yes daddy it feels so good can I have your cock pl-plea" she doesn't finish her sentence as she has a squirting orgasm, I remove my hands and turn the Viborator off Un-cuff her, she sits on the bed with pleading eyes wanting more I take off my boxers and may down on the bed pulling her on me her pussy still soaking "babygirl do you want my cock in that pretty little mouth?" She smirked "yes please daddy let me take you" I grab her hips pull them near my face and flip her so her face is hovering over my cock and her pussy is hovering over me "take me then princess" I start to eat her out using my tongue to clean up the mess she made but I can't help moan as ash takes my full length in her throat I know I'm about to cum so I quickly pick her up she's already weak because she's already had 2 orgasms but that doesn't stop me "wanna be a good girl and ride daddy?" Her eyes lit up "ye-yes daddy I'll ride you"she sits on my middle and kissed me passionately taking dominance in pushing her tongue in my mouth she soon lines up my throbbing red knob to her enterance and lowers herself on me, the room filled with moans "faster ash faster" I beg but I can tell she's too weak so I get on my knees bend her over and fuck her doggy style we both hit our climax with ash moaning my name "FUCK NIALL DADDY FUCK" we both collapsed on the bed sweating and panting "I love you daddy" ash says sleepily "I love you too baby girl" with that be both fell into the darkness of sleep.