High school party (Niall)

Lucy-mae's POV:
I can't believe my friend actually convinced me to go to this stupid party, I knew how important it was to her though and I personally would say this could benefit me by taking my mind off him, its been a month it's about time.As we entered the house the smell off alcohol is attacking my nose and the amount of sweating bodies is making me feel claustrophobic a little, I spent most of the night in the kitchen pretending I knew what I was doing but after my first drink I couldn't keep my eyes off a specific blue eyed blonde his biceps bulging out ever move during the night we would make eye contact but it was always broken somehow, I've been at the party for about two hours everybody is still dancing and talking when suddenly I feel a presence beside me I look only to be met with crystal blue eyes looking straight into my emerald green ones "hey" he says with a husky voice that instantly turns me on "hi" I say barely above a whisper "my names niall ....niall horan" he says still looking intensely into my eyes while sticking out his hand for me to shake and that's what I do "Lucy-mae Cameron" as soon as I touch his hand I instantly feel a jolt in my arm I can tell he felt it too " ya know I could feel your eyes on me all night" I blush a deep crimson red but he continues "I couldn't keep my eyes off you either" I giggled at that "ermm yea ahah" you laugh nervously "wanna dance?" He asks I nod as soon as we get to the 'dance floor' an up beat song comes on and before I know what I'm doing I'm grinding on niall we are both enjoying it so I don't stop at one point my I push my hips further back so my bum grinds right on his manhood to which he lets out a moan and pulls my back up to his chest with his hand on my boob as we slowly sway our hips together he starts to nip and suck at my neck which caused me to moan you felt him smirk against your neck, he slowly kissed up till his lips were at your ear and he whispered huskily "let's go upstairs babe" to To which you nodded and he led you up to a bedroom where you were immediately pinned to the wall "you think it's funny to tease infront of all those people princesses?" He growled into your ear "sorry daddy" he bit his lip at the name he was given which caused a smirk to place on my lips next thing I knew we were having a steamy make out session on the ben which slowly lead to us both being naked, I was straddling his lower stomach just above his dick I could feel it on my lower back just above my bum I gasp at his length which made him smirk "wanna ride daddy like a good girl?" He asked with his thick Irish accent "yes daddy please let me ride you" he didn't respond he just lifted you by your hips and slowly lowered you onto his length which caused us both to moan I slowly started to move I could tell he wanted to go faster but I decided to tease him and stop to which he narrowed his eyes at and quickly flipped us so he was on top he started thrusting hard and fast "N-NIALLLLL IM GONNA" niall it me off with his lips that slowly trailed down to my boobs where he sucked and nibbled on my nipples which sent me over the edge niall then pulled out and pimped his member a few more times until he came all over my tits he kissed my mouth before putting his head between my legs and cleaning my mess that was slowly dripping down, once he was DONT I went to stand to clean my stomach but I instantly fell back down which cause niall to smirk to himself he disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a wash cloth and cleaned me up he then lay back in bed with me "night princess" I blushed at the names as he pulled me close and I lay my head on his chest " night niall"