Louis:Touch your toes

As if being completely naked against the penthouse window wasn't enough, Louis looked up at you from his knees, his blue eyes round and batting up at you while the tip of his tongue slid one last time across your pussy that was now soaking as if you had been spread eagle in the rain for days. Your knees were still knocking against his blushing cheeks from the pleasure he was sending through your body like electricity. While his tongue must have been satisfied from lapping up your pearls, his eyes told a different story. You could see the flames still crackling in them as he watched you, your mouth warbling as you came down from a high only he could bring you to. He wanted more, but you would happily give in as you didn't want the sensations aching inside of you to stop. "I'm warmed up now..." Giggling under your hitched breath, you said as his mouth left you for good. He wiped his glistening mouth with one wrist while he stood up in front of you, his other hand fiddling between your knees, refusing to leave your pussy abandoned for even a second. You reached forward, the back of your head right against the window, and massaged his saluting cock, tugging it tightly towards you. You were trying to figure out what he wanted. Did he want you to return the oral favor? Or was he looking to get down to drilling now? "Not so fast." Louis kissed you, quickly and all at once, before pulling your hand off of his pulsating member to lift your hand up, resting it against the cold glass right by your head. He ran his finger across your wet slit once more before gently turning you around, your breasts pressed against the glass and all you could think of was how grateful you were for being high up off the ground. Louis had his hips grinded right against your bare behind, looking down and devouring the sight to keep it in his memory for particularly lonely nights on the road. He let go of your arm and took a small step back. "Honey, can you touch your toes?" He asked just as he would ask you to fetch him a cup of tea if you were already in the kitchen, casually and cool. Without hesitation, you did just as he asked, showing off your flexibility as your fingers curled around your pink painted nails. "Nice." He approved. "Stay just like that." He told you clearly before stepping forward against, rubbing his hard-on against you, and gripping your hips with one hand before positioning his cock against your soaking opening. "Keep. Touching. Your. Toes." He said one by one, pushing his inches into you and beginning to fucking you doggy against the window. At this point, Louis didn't care if someone was sitting in the hotel room that was facing into yours. He was happy to show off how lucky he was and how happy he could make you. He hoped that you were enjoying your view of New York City as he was currently enjoying the view you were giving him.