Korina Gets hurt?

Thank you for the request!And sorry if this is short

And sorry if this is short.

~Korina's POV~

I was walking to Mors's room because he had guests over and I now have to clean his room and I am not so happy about that but I can't really make him not have guests over.

-once she got to his room-

I looked around his room and it was messed up bad so I may be here for a while but then I saw a spirit was still here.

Korina: excuse me sir

Spirit: huh- oh um yes

Korina: what are you doing here I thought all the spirits left a while ago

Spirit: why the hell do I need to tell you

Korina: I just wanted to kno-

Then I felt a sharp pain in my cheek and I placed my hand onto my cheek and it stung but then I saw Mors walk in.

Mors: what the hell did you do!

Spirit: oh-uhm Mors I didn't do anything!

~Mors's POV~

I walked into my room and I see a spirit slap Korina and I got pissed who dares slap her. I then walked to the spirit and punched him pretty hard I then pushes him down and started beating him. After I beat this stupid spirit for a while I heard my father come into my room.

~Korina's POV~

I was watching Mors beat the spirit brutally I was pretty scared since I have barely ever seen him hurt someone but then Thanatos came into the room and he became extremely pissed.

Thanatos: Mors what the fuck are you doing!

Mors: he slapped Korina so I am punishing him for it-

Thanatos: You don't do that Mors!

Korina: sir Mors was trying to protect me

Thanatos: I don't care he hurt a spirit!

~To be continued~

Sorry I made this have a cliffhanger, but I will make a part 2 if anybody wants it!