♨- Korina x Mors

Thank you for the request! Sorry if this is bad I am not the best at smut

~Mors's POV~

Father has made me stay in my room for no fucking reason I haven't done nothing to the stupid village or to Betty. So I am pretty pissed by that.

~1 hour later~

I have been in my room all day practically but then I heard some foot steps I turned and saw Korina.

Mors: hello Korina

Korina: hello Mors I came to check on you since you have been up here all morning

Mors: I am not fine Korina father made me stay in here for some fucking reason and I an pissed at that

Korina: -sits next to Mors- do you know why he made you stay in here?

Mors: no he told me to just stay in here and he'll come get me when he is ready

Korina: is there any way I can help calm you down?

Mors: there might be one way~

I push Korina down on the couch and I then get on top of her kissing her after I do that.

~Korina's POV~

I was very surprised after Mors kissed me I didn't realize that Mors was now taking off my Toga (I think that's what it is) once I did realize I tried to cover my body but Mors moved my hands and started to rub his hands all over my body I tried to hold in my moans but it was hard too.

~Mors's POV~

I was trying to get a moan out of her but I couldn't so I started to bite and kiss her neck I did hear a few gasps and moans but after a bit she moaned pretty loud so I kept on biting and kissing that spot while she moaned louder I stopped after a while and kissed her again while using my tongue.

~10 minutes later~ (sorry for all the skips!)

~Korina's POV~

It was getting hard to think now because of how hard he was going but I started to feel a knot in my stomach but I didn't really know what that meant so after a bit I could feel it more then some white substance came out of my vaginal which made me moan.

Korina: M-Mors~

Mors: -smirking at her- 

Korina: -sits up slightly-

~Mors's POV~ 

Once we were finished we both went to take a bath and get changed which it was nice to finally do the things I desired with her but now I gotta wait for what father has to say about it.

~??? POV~

Oh my god I have to go tell Thanatos about this! I flew to Thanatos to tell him...

TBC

I am so sorry this took way to long to come out I just had school and stuff but here it is!