Chapter 1- Where it Started.

Since decades ago, the Lu family have been the top chain in the business world. The head of the Lu family will soon retires and let his sons inherited his business early.

"I wanted to travel around the world with my beloved wife!" Lu Zhang Wei was so excited that he wanted to gave the position as a chairman to his son right at this moment, without delay.

"Attention everyone!" Lu Zhang Wei attracts everyone's attention in the meeting room.

All the shareholders faced him, waiting for him to say the announcement.

"Today is a good day because I'll be retiring from my position as the chairman," whispers can be heard throughout the room.

"This is the chance for us to obtain that position!" Whispered the shareholders.

Silly them.They didn't know that once the new chairman took over the company, they will be doomed. Fraud, embezzlement, abusing the weak, what a great crime they committed huh! The good things for them is for them to get fired. The bad thing that is going to happen to them is to go to the jail.

The shareholders hated the Lu family and wanted the whole company belongs to their family. There are greedy for fame and wealth.

In addition for the Lu family to owned multiple successful company, they also owned several real estate in and out the country. Gosh! What a vast amount of wealth they hold! No wonder many ladies and men wanted to marry Lu Zhang Wei when he's in his prime age.

He was pretty famous throughout his year in university. He's the school grass. With his overbearing look, thin lips, pointy nose, phoenix eyebrows, cool abs, surely, no one can resist his handsomeness.

He met his wife at the university, Mrs.Shi Yue known as Madam/mother Lu. She's a top beauty in the school. Many man wanted to marry her. " I'm sorry, I had to refused, I currently have someone I love" Madam Lu said to the suitors politely.

Oh my!~ No wonder she was called a top beauty,An Angel!! She was so kind to other people! No one had a grudge on her as she has never humiliated anybody. Not like any other rich lady who keep being arrogant and shameless.

This action was seen by Lu Zhang Wei. He actually had a feeling for her for a long time. At the same day, he confessed to her and soon dated each other.

At the graduation day, the gentleman Lu Zhang Wei proposed to Shi Yue. They got married happyly. They both were blessed with three son. Many people envied them. But what can they do, they're just a canon fodder. Haha..

"Thank you for attending today's meeting, I'll now give out my position completely to my eldest son, Lu Jiang Lei"

"Several of my business will also owned by my second son. Lu Zhou Lei"

"Lastly my third son, Lu Yuqing will inherited parts of my real estate and assets"

"Thank you father!" The three of them bow to their father with respect.

After the meeting ended, Lu Zhang Wei went out followed by his other subordinate.

During dinner at the Lu family mansion, Father Lu stated that he will go travel around the world with their mother. They hesitated at first because they are still young, still needing their parents guide in business matter and other matters. But at the second thought, the three brothers wants their parents to relax and have a leisure time together. So they agreed.

" While I'm not here, the three of you should know how to manage the company well. Am. I. CLEAR?" Father Lu said sternly. He's especially strict when it comes to his son. Always wore a cold expression, but deep down he loves them as they're his own blood.

" We will "