Chapter 8 - Realisation.

Jiang Lei soon called his right hand man to find a professional doctor in the country. 

Zhou Lei instructed one of his greatest bodyguard to accompany his youngest brother.

"I will spoiled him rotten, bought everything he wanted, even if he wants the moon, I'll make it happen!" Yu Qing, this craze maniac thought inside his head. 

They soon went back to sleep in their room. 

Lu Jiang Lei came into his bedroom when suddenly, a faint figure caught his eyes, Yan Rui. She has been waiting for him. 

"What's wrong , why aren't you sleeping yet?" He asked Yan Rui, his beautiful wife, gently,  while rubbing the tears off of her cheeks.

"I'm sorry..sniff-" she sobs quietly. 

"I'm sorry for doubting you!" She said as she bawled out aggrievedly.

"Hush. It's okay. The only thing you should know is that I Love You, My Dear Wifey," He felt downhearted. He pulled his wife to his embrace and kissed her forehead. They both lay down the bed and soon fall asleep, cuddling each other. How Sweet. How Warmth it feels.Oh my.

Lu Jiang Lei knew he was a scumbag before he met his wife. That is why he tried to become a better man, perfect for Yan Rui and also, be a good father to his one and only son who has the same age as Ming Lei, that is, Lu Jiang Rui.

He felt great melancholic whenever he thought of the past. The past can't be changed. He feels regret. But so what? He still can't replace the bad memories with a good one. But at least now he lived happily with his little family. 

The next morning, all the family went down to eat their breakfast. Except for their parents and little brother. Lu Ming Lei soon came down with his pajamas still on him. Rubbing his eyes with his left hand, while the other hand is holding a rabbit plushy. How Fluffy he is~

"Gasp!" I forgot there's my so-called uncl- I mean, brothers here! What do I  do?! 

Let's greet them first. "Go- cough! cough! Good morning," Heck- this is embarrassing. Why is my throat dry. "Good morning!~" They replied. I'm glad they are friendly(?). I thought they don't like me after what happen before. I was pretty excited when daddy said I have brothers last night. I actually don't like them a lot tho. Because I did not know they were quite....old. Old enough to be my daddy- Just Kidding! I shouldn't think like that! Haha.. I want little brother...(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )

Ming Lei soon find his seats around the long table and started to eat his meal. Facing down while eating, afraid to look up. "How cute! He looked like a scared kitten while walking in dazed just now! What could this kid be thinking" They all had the same thought in their head. 

Cough! "Ahem! Mingming, after you finished eating, this eldest brother will look after you and bring you to the company with me. Since there's no one is taking care of you," Jiang Lei said at the end of his meal.

"Wha-! But I have a free time right now?!" Zhou Lei said. 'I was thinking of spending time with Little Mingming today!' he thought.