Episode 5

Y/n POV

I walk out of my bedroom here and go straight to the dining room and sat on one of the chair then the two members of TBZ sat beside me which is Sunwoo and Eric.

"Why did you come back?" Sangyeon ask.

"I figured you're looking for me... But, i'm easy to speak with... If you really don't want me here i'll leave as soon as possible." I replied without even looking at him.

"I didn't meant it that way." Sangyeon said.

"Then what does it supposed to mean?" I ask to him.

"I wanna know if why you still come back. That's all." He replied.

"Nothing... I just felt like you would look for me otherwise." I replied back.

"The nerve." Chanhee said to me.

"I know right." I sarcastically replied.

"Can you two just stop being so childish?" Jacob ask annoyed.

"Well, can you also stop being annoying, bossy and arrogant?" I ask back to him sarcastically.

Then Jacob sent me a deadly glare so I purposely put my hands up and stand up from my sit and said sarcastically. "Thank you for this wonderful morning."

I heard all of them groan in annoyance as I walk away from the dining room and went to their beautiful garden:

Their garden is well organize and too beautiful for them, they don't deserve this type of environment, they are all a heartless mafia's who never cares for anyone's feelings nor other's opinion

They don't deserve to be loved at all, why would they think I'll fall for them? Are they crazy? They are a psycho killers at night and even in the bright daylight, who would fall for some guys like that?

It's never hard to fall for someone who shows you their real personality and their true colors, it's never wrong to fall for someone who has a opposite path as yours... But it's also not hard to say no to those who you knew isn't really right for you. Just like TBZ and me, we aren't meant for each other that's why I don't want to fall for any of their so-called good side, not even an ounce of my body will fall for them.

As I was so busy with my thoughts, my phone suddenly rings, I pick it up and look atthei.d called, it was Soyoung eonnie, finally. I said to myself as I answered the call.

O.T.P
Italics - Soyoung
Normal - You

You: Hi eonnie.

Soyoung: Be there in 20 minutes.

You: Thank god, they're annoying.