Episode 7

Y/n POV

It's been 3 months ever since my bed rest, they've been ignoring me and I haven't seen them around the house that much anymore.

They've been taking many missions just to avoid me, I've heard from Soyoung eonnie that whenever it's dinner time they don't chit chat that much anymore, as to my side.

I can't go downstairs just yet since they made that boundary, today I have decided to went out of my bedroom here and accidentally met with changmin.

I was thinking that he would walk pass me but when I was about to walk pass him he held my wrist to stop me and pin me in the wall.

"What are you doing?" I whispered-ask to him.

"What do you want me to do then?" He whispered-ask seductively.

Our nose is already touching each other and he had his forehead close to mine, I held my breath for a second and left out a small smirk.

"Whatever you want." I jokingly replied.

He then lean on me and I just felt his soft lips on mine, I didn't know he would take my joke so seriously as this.

I can't help but to kiss him back since he is making the kiss deeper than it should have, I tried pushing him away but he took both of my hands and pin them just right above my head to kiss me even deeper.

We both pull away to catch some breath and when I open my eyes I already saw him staring at me, I tried making him let go of me but he didn't even budge a little.

"Let me go now." I whispered to him.

"No." He replied.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I want more." He replied.

He then put me in his shoulder and walks to the hallway, I tried making him let me go but he won't even let me talk and keep telling me about the rules.

Once I have shut up since I don't really want to argue with him anymore, he put me down in front of a door and open it, he let me in and I saw such a very clean and beautiful bedroom:

"You like my room that much?" He whispered-ask as I felt him back hug me.

"I mean... It's really is beautiful... Way beautiful than mine..." I replied to him.

"This room can be yours too if only your going to have a good choice in guys..." He whispered to me.

"W-what?" I ask in confusion.

He made me face him and he had that famous smirk of his and leans down again then said. "If only I'm the one you chose instead of Hwall... You could've had everything I have..."

I stare at him in disbelief and scoff at him then said. "At least he isn't as arrogant as you all are."

He then push me and I felt myself falling to his mattress, I don't know if why did it excites me how I can easily make him annoyed.