13

"I like you. I like you so much that I can't hide my feelings for you any longer." Sunghoon said. "Same..." Wonyoung confessed. Sunghoon was visibly happy from his camera. "But we can't be together, for now," Wonyoung explained. "Because of our contracts with Music Bank right?" Sunghoon asked. "Yeah," she answered. "After Music Bank, I promise," Wonyoung continued. "It's my first time seeing you smile like that Baekku," Wonyoung said, smiling. "Let's not let the members know," he laughed. "Oh what's this I see? You're hugging that pink bunny I gave you?" Sunghoon asked. "What's wrong? You don't want me to think of you every night before I sleep?" Wonyoung asked. "Don't ever give that to someone else," Sunghoon said. "I will never," Wonyoung said. "It's getting late. You should go to sleep now...Good night wony" Sunghoon said, slowly falling asleep. Wonyoung smiled at him. "Goodnight Baekku," Wonyoung said. She ended the call and cuddled her bunny to sleep.

"I wish I had super hearing. I want to know what they're talking about." Yujin said. Leeseo yawned and said, "I think we should talk tomorrow. I'm getting sleepy." "Same. I'll head to my room now." Liz said. They all went to their rooms and had a good night's sleep.

Sunoo's POV:
I was outside Sunghoon's room and I overheard their conversation. It's time to spill the tea. I'll do it tomorrow. I still have to do my skincare routine and Jungwon's still using the bathroom. Plus, who would be awake at this hour? I waited for Jungwon to get out of the bathroom and finally got inside. I was applying all those skincare products on my face and after doing so, I went to my room and slept as soon as I laid down.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Sunghoon's POV:
Surprisingly, I woke up first among the members. Maybe I was excited to practice for the special stage today. I decided to make something for myself in the kitchen. Who knows what will happen? I'm not the best cook but I'll try anyway so Jay will stop teasing me for not knowing how to cook stuff correctly. I searched for some recipes on the internet and found something I really like. "Let's try not to set the dorm on fire," I said to myself. I followed the recipe and everything went smoothly. I guess today is my lucky day. I make a few more of the food I was cooking for the members and start eating. "Mmm! This actually tastes good!" suddenly, Jay comes out of his room and heads to the kitchen. "Oh~ did you cook this?" Jay asks. "Yeah taste it." I said. Jay took a bite out of the food and was pleased by the taste. "Are you sure you're the one who made this?" Jay asked. "I made all of this hyung. Save some for the other members though." I said. Jay takes a seat in front of me and eats some of the food I made.

Jay's POV:
I was just eating the food Sunghoon made for us until I saw a smile appear on his face. "Why? Are you happy you will see Wonyoung again today?" I asked. "She called me Baekku for the first time..." Sunghoon said, smiling and I knew he was going crazy inside. "When? Yesterday? Did you two call?" I asked impatiently. "We called before we slept," Sunghoon said. "What did you two talk about?" I asked curiously. "Just...random stuff," Sunghoon said. "Looks like you two are comfortable with each other now. Did you ask her about her feelings for you?" I asked. "Yeah..." Sunghoon said, not being able to hide his happy smile. "I know that smile. She likes you does she?" I asked, smirking. "She likes me back hyung!" Sunghoon exclaimed happily. "Aigo look at you. It's my first time seeing you so happy." I said. Sunghoon checked the time on his phone and it was already 9:00 am. "Hyung I'll prepare now. Don't eat all of the stuff I cooked I know it's delicious." Sunghoon said making me scoff. "Just go already you wouldn't want to be late, you might get scolded," I said to Sunghoon who was already in the bathroom.