51

Sunghoon's POV:
I was in bed, cuddling my pillow while wrapped around in my thick blanket. "When did it get so cold in here?" I ask myself as I scroll on my phone, waiting for a message from Wonyoung. "Is she done filming with her group?" I wonder. I impatiently look at our chats and contemplate whether I should ask if she's ready. I was about to type a message when I suddenly just turn off my phone. "She'll probably just message me when she's done. I don't wanna disturb her..." I mumbled, looking at the ceiling. "But maybe she's already preparing..." I thought to myself.

I sigh and got up, walking barefoot on the cold floor to get to the closet. I indecisively took a look at the choices I have and ended up wearing my favorite white polo blouse underneath a cozy navy blue sweater, which I paired with neat, plain dark pants. It was really cozy, perfect for the weather today.

"Looks like someone's ready for a date" Jay teased

"Looks like someone's ready for a date" Jay teased. "Like you aren't going on one too" I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Yoi, where are you going hyung? Why are you all dressed up?" Jungwon curiously asked as he enters their bedroom. Jay and I exchange glances,

"Uhm..."
"I'm just gonna meet her."

"OHHH "HER", I SEE" Sunoo realized, clapping his hands in excitement. "Have fun with "HER", sunghoon" Jake and Niki laughed, giving each other a hi-five. "Wait, where's Heesung hyung?" Niki asked, looking around the room.

Heesung's POV:
I knock at her dorm, waiting for her to open the door. "Haewonieee I'm here~" I said softly. The door slowly opens, revealing Haewon. A bright smile forms on my face just by seeing her. "Hey...I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out last time..." I apologise, getting reminded by our last date.

- FLASHBACK -

They were in the middle of eating a scrumptious meal at a fine dining PRIVATE restaurant. No matter where you look, you won't find a single soul inside the place. Except the waiters, of course. The restaurant was lit up by chandeliers, candles placed in the center of ever table that was covered with a silky white cloth.

"I love it here..." Haewon smiled, looking around. Heesung smiled back at her. Suddenly...

*RING RING RING*

Heesung groaned, it was another call from their manager. "Aish why now?" He asked, slightly irritated. "Go answer it bambi." Haewon giggled. "Sorry Haewon..." Heesung apologized, leaving his seat.

After a while, he came back, his head down. "Hey, did something bad happen?" Haewon asked, slightly worried. "I'm so sorry Haewon, I have to go..."

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"It's fine, come in." She says softly. As soon as she closes the door, she wraps her arms around my neck and stares deeply into my eyes. "It's been a while since we last met..." She caught me off guard once again, I love it. "You don't know how much I missed your presence." I admitted.