25

-AFTER REHEARSAL-
~September 3, Saturday~
<02:05pm KST>

Sunghoon's POV:
We were all going back to our dorms after rehearsal when Wonyoung suddenly approached me and made some sort of hand signal. We exit the building from behind where there were no cameras and hid behind 2 tall trees. "What is it?" I whisper. "Are you free this weekend?" Wonyoung asks, whispering. "Yeah...why?" I ask, confused, later realizing about the date. "7:00 pm, Tomorrow, IVE's dorm." Wonyoung whispers. I nod and ask, "Wait. Are the members there?" Wonyoung giggles and answers, "You dummy. Of course not. Why would I invite you if they were there." "Right." I said, laughing at myself. That's when my phone started ringing. It was Jungwon. "I gotta go Wonyoung. They're looking for me. See you." I said with a smile, leaving her behind. A few seconds later she follows me to the other side of the building where my members were waiting for me. "Ah Hyung! Where have you been? We've been waiting for so long." Jungwon said. "Secretly with the cherry bunny?" Jay asks, making me laugh. I nod at him and just get out of the building with my members. The exit was clear since there weren't that many cameras so we got in our car quickly. "Really though. What took you so long?" Jake asks me. "O-oh me?" I was thinking of an excuse when Jay spoke up for me. "He was in the comfort room. He couldn't hold it in anymore." Jay said. "You sure about that? Why was Wonyoung behind him?" Sunoo asks. "Because she was also headed out with her members?" I said. Sunoo became silent and so did I. I unconsciously smile thinking about tomorrow with Wonyoung. The driver saw my face in the mirror and asks, "Looks like you're excited to perform tomorrow Sunghoon. You've been smiling for 3 minutes straight." The driver said, making me flustered. "Oh...Yes, I am very excited hehe..." I said, quickly getting my phone to find a distraction.

Wonyoung's POV:
I was in the car with my members when suddenly, Gaeul gets a text and gets excited. "AAAA! ITS-"Gaeul didn't finish her sentence, knowing that their driver will hear. "Who is it unnie?" I ask, whispering. Dang, the amount of times I have to keep secrets today. But anyways let's listen to Gaeul unnie. "Angry Bird." Gaeul whispers. We laugh at her, thinking it was one of her family members. "What did he say?" Liz asks. "Hmmmm....I'll keep that a secret for now. Just letting you know I'll be out tomorrow after Inkigayo." Gaeul answers, giving us a wink. We all knew exactly what she meant. "Imagine being able to have a date with your dream man. You're so lucky unnie!" Leeseo exclaims. "Girl if you aren't head over heels over kdrama characters your standards wouldn't be so high." Yujin said, laughing at her. "Kdramas really make us single." Rei said, sounding depressed. "Don't worry. Y'all will find that SOMEONE soon. Just be a bit patient." I said. "Easy for you to say. You literally have Sunghoon with you every weekend." Liz said in a quiet voice. "I heard that Liz." I said, smiling uncontrollably. "Unnie's turning red again..." Leeseo said, teasing her. "Aish. Whatever." I said.

-THE NEXT DAY-
~Inkigayo Day~

Enhypen's POV:
We were already in Inkigayo, getting our hair and make-up done. But before that, Heesung said that he would be heading to the comfort room real quick. He runs outside the green room but instead of going to the way of the bathroom, he goes the opposite direction and Jungwon noticed that but decides to not mind it.

Heesung's POV:
I was getting a bit hungry so I decided to go to the canteen and get those delicious Inkigayo sandwiches everyone has been talking about. It's actually so good! But then...I remember a trick other idols actually used before. I get a piece of paper that I randomly put in my pocket just incase and ask one of the staffs for a ballpen. One of them gives me a black one and I write, "Let's meet later? - Heesung" I slip the paper in the wrapper of the sandwich and happen to see Haewon walking to the stage. I quickly call her and give her the sandwich. "Hello Haewon sunbaenim..." I said, greeting her. "Oh hi Heesung..." She replied, flustered. I hand her the sandwich awkwardly and said, "Uhm noona...there's something inside the wrapper. Just check it later..." "Oh- okay..." She replied and bowed. She walked away and as quick as she can and I went back to our green room.

IVE's POV:
We were also in our green room getting our hair fixed and putting on make-up. Liz and Leeseo were warming up their voices, Gaeul and Yujin were on the phone, Wonyoung was getting her hair done while Rei was holding a camera, vlogging. The video that will be uploaded was to show how they work inside the building of Inkigayo. The behind the scenes of their stage and more.