Chapter 1 - On My Way

So just letting you know, this isn't a fan fiction but if I had to put the main characters into their human twin based on looks; Ashley would be Gigi Hadid and Harry would be Cameron Dallas. I don't ship Gigi and Cam but based on looks that's who they'd be.

In the above image, I show a few things that Ashley would pack for coachella.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I flickered my eyes open and woke up to the sound of birds chirping in the tree outside my window. The sun glistened through the gap in my blinds. It was the perfect weather, sunny, warm, bright, lively. Just perfect.

I sat smiling in my bed looking out the part of the window I could, into the little bit of sun. The tree covered it up a bit so it wasn't so bright. I watched as the tree swayed in the wind and the leaves made a rustling sound in the breeze. It was kinda soothing.

I slowly got out of bed. It took me time to fully wake up but when I did I was all bubbly and excited.

I chucked the duvet to the side and slipped my legs off my queen bed. I got that soothing feeling like always as my toes felt the soft dark grey carpet.

I wandered over to my beside table on the left of my bed and rummaged through the draw for the blinds remove. I pressed up and the long sheer charcoal blind covering my huge floor to ceiling window that was 3 metre long started to rise.

I didn't really like to admit it because it made me sound like a snob but my parents had quite a fair bit of money and considering I was the only child, they spent lots on me. My bedroom was very large, with a colour scheme of aqua, white and silver, a walk in wardrobe and my own ensuite. It was probably the size of a bedroom in the Kardashian's mansion. I liked having a Kardashian worthy room but it didn't have great benefits because often people would take one look of my house or my room and think that I was a rich snob.

The blinds went up all the way streaming in mountains of light. I slipped the remote back into the draw and chucked the duvet back over my bed neatly. I placed the two silver pillows, two white pillows with nicely sewn edges, two square aqua pillows with the white overlay design, the aqua bird one, the paris one with a grey Eiffel Tower and cherry blossom tree with aqua and light pink blossom and the silver leaf one onto my bed.

I headed to my ensuite and glanced in the mirror. My hair was a mess. I picked up my brush from the marble bench top and brushed through my blonde tangles leaving a shiny, wavy finish after a few minutes. Then I placed the brush into my toiletries bag.

I did my makeup with my usual favourite products creating a very natural look and then I placed everything into my toiletries bag as well.

I grabbed my toothbrush and cleaned my teeth and then shoved that in the bag too. Then I used my curling iron to create loose curls and let that cool before putting it in the bag too. Then my straightening irons, self tanner, sunscreen, 3 flower crowns, a bunch of hair ties, some hair clips and bobby pins, nail polishes and other random toiletries.

In my room I shoved the rest of my things into my purple suitcase. Shoes, hats, shorts, play suits, dresses, tees, tanks, skirts and a lot of other necessities for coachella. Then I was all set.

I threw on a pair of light wash denim shorts, a white tank tee with a dream catcher on it and a pair of long feathery earrings that matched the feathers on the dream catcher. Then I grabbed my white handbag and shoved my phone it as I carried it downstairs with my tan sandals.

Mum was in the kitchen cheerfully cooking us all a yummy breakfast before she and I left to go get my friends ready to go to coachella.

My friends, Nicole, Chloe, Abbey and Sabrina had all organised a trip for us all to go. All five of us and our mums were going to be heading off today ready for the actual events starting tomorrow.