𝖒𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘♛ chapter 3

Sincere / FATHER, business man, drug lord

SIN 
"WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!!?" SIN ASKED WHILE HOLDING HIS PISTOL SCREWING ON THE SILENCER ON THE END 

"I DON'T KNOW MAN PLEASE!

"I TOLD YOOO SILLY ASS TO MAKE THE DROP AND COLLECT THE MONEY, YOU TELLING ME THERE WAS NOTHING TO COLLECT YOU DUMB MUTHAFUKKA?

"NOOOO, OF COURSE NOT SIN COME ON MAN DON'T I'M SORRY MAN, SIN GRABBED THE MAN BY HIS SHIRT AND PISTOL WIPED HIM, UNTIL BLOOD WAS FLOWING FROM HIS MOUTH

SIN CALLED HIS GOONS CUT THIS NIGGA FINGERS OFF UNTIL HE START TALKING G.
Noooo please sin! As the man cried out in pain FOR BEING PUNISHED FOR betraying sin and keeping HIS money, this was just a regular day in the game. Something he would never let Mel see. All she seen was the fancy cars and the luxurious things not this.

Sin pulled his phone out his pocket texting Mel his daughter

Sin 5:00pm Nipsey make sure you pick up Mel later at the mall you know in this game bullets have no name, nobody can be trusted I can't risk loosing  her over this fool I know the streets asking what happened to him it's a war going on you got to keep your eyes open! 
Hussle 5:15pm I'm at my store but I got you G ten toes.

"go feed that unloyal ass nigga to the dogs" sin demanded one thing he hated more than a liar was a thief, and the fool was both a thief and a liar he had it coming they been watching him and yg been following the fool for weeks! Sin and yg seen him put money in his pocket but he waited patiently for the right moment to trap his ass.

"go feed that unloyal ass nigga to the dogs" sin demanded one thing he hated more than a liar was a thief, and the fool was both  a thief and a liar he had it coming they been watching him and yg been following the fool for weeks! Sin and yg seen ...

Mel was outside the mall with her friends and her cousin jhene When she noticed a suspicious black car that was parked near the clothing store. She went outside to see what the problem was for a moment she was afraid especially because of who her dad is anything could happen

hey can I help you with something? Wait What are you doing here Ermias? You scared the shit out of me!"