𝖒𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘♛ chapter 10

Mel entered the house it was unreal the smell in the house was different, she felt out of place she looked around at her dads luxurious house just didn't feel like the same home anymore especially since her father had been in the hospital for mont...

Mel entered the house it was unreal the smell in the house was different, she felt out of place she looked around at her dads luxurious house just didn't feel like the same home anymore especially since her father had been in the hospital for months on end, and she haven't been there.

She entered her fathers room he was laying down on the bed smoking a lit Cuban cigar with a Ak 47 on his bed
That was Normal especially in the drug game

"Hey dad, how you feeling"

"I'm better now my daughter is by my side, you room is still the way you left it you hungry you want breakfast?"

"No...dad I've decide too—
"Hold that thought I got you something check in that gift bag"
Mel pulled out car keys a Bentley key
"Dad you shouldn't have really, but I just want to tell you that—
"We'll do you like it the gift I just want you to be safe getting around town that's what your mother would want"
No he did not bring up the mama card

"I know she would want me to be safe Mel stared at her mothers picture sitting on top her fathers dresser missing her, and I am nipsey keeps me safe too"

Sin eyes popped out of his head excuse me I don't want to hear anything about that he is my right hand man that's his job Mel it's a job remember that anything else is forbidden, I WILL KILL ANY MAN THAT THINKS ITS OKAY TO BETRAY ME I'M SIN THEY KNOW WHO I AM.

"So what did you want to share with me sweetheart? BecAuse I have important business to handle and skulls to break today, he laughed but was serious please daughter get ready for our guest I love you"

"It's okay I'll tell you later Mel let out a breath she figured she will try and tell him later when he's more relaxed
because she thought of nipsey's safety

Time 6:00 pm
I overheard my father doing business
Down stairs it was loud i noticed bags of money on the table I really wish my father would stop being in the drug game because he almost died yet he's still fearless even more so now because he cheat death knowing my dad that's how he's probably thinking but I worry about his safety too, if my mother was alive she would be pissed at him, rest her soul my sweet mother.

Mel walked down the stairs confidently to see nipsey at the foot of the stairs doin business with her father