𝖒𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘♛ Chapter 7

Jhene had been calling me nonstop I've been so caught up with nipsey and with my dad being in the hospital Kind of forgot to call her back
"Hey cousin I miss you!"
"Yeah right! you haven't tapped in you got me fucked up mel I been worried about you"

"Girl I'm about to pull up on you be outside we need to catch up love you!"

Mel pulled up on slauson nipsey let her borrow his car since he was at the studio for the day

"I missed you cousin, you look fly ass fuck" Mel complimented her cousin greeting her that's one thing they always did was hype each other up it was all love no hating shit when we linked up

"I'm sorry about sin I hope you been okay? I heard you was staying at nipsey house for the time being"

"Yes I have he's been keeping me safe"

"Okay, so what that dick like?" Jhene laughed but wanted to know low key

"I wouldn't know we don't fuck we just chill that's all we did kiss once"

"You nasty slut omg I love it about time you started living life Unapologetically you so stuck up cousin! live a little fuck what sin saying it's about what feels right for you two not living for sin approval"
" Uh Easier said then done I really don't want to get nip in any trouble I couldn't live with that guilt if he got shot or hurt over me"
"Yoooo, I understand just want you to be happy Mel"

"I'm getting there it's like a new life I'm relearning myself all over again"
"As you should and you need to get them cob webs off too, she smiled we know you ain't had none in years" she smirked
"Shut up don't worry about my coochie"
"That's right that's nipsey's job my bad cousin"
"Shut up no not happening"
"I like being his friend jhene drop it"

I walked in the house and seen nipsey in his studio he made in his guest room he looked irritated
"Wassup Hussle why you look mad?"
"Why I'm mad? Because you been gone for 8 hours and haven't returned any of my texts or calls I don't know who you think I am but I'm at home waiting on you worrying you know a phone call wouldn't hurt boog"

"Wow my bad"

"Yo bad boog? That's all you got to say alright bet You can sleep in my room I'm stay in here tonight and record have a good nite"

"Damn okay, a phone works two ways you do know that right and I'm not even your girlfriend why you tripping?"

"You right friend, I'm stop worrying about you and shit and focus on myself and my music"

"You are so extra I'm so lost like what is the problem??? I was with my cousin damn I already had my dad doing this now you!"

Nipsey put in his headphones ignoring her and Boog went to shower to cool off.

She walked passed nipsey room he looked up at her because he loved seeing her natural without makeup"So you don't see me?"I'm busy boog, want you go and call yo cousin since the phone seem to work for her""You so petty now I see that I'm not going...

"So you don't see me?
"I'm busy boog, want you go and call yo cousin since the phone seem to work for her"
"You so petty now I see that I'm not going to live like this I'm a tell you now"
"You making a threat to leave I'm not going to chase you Mel"
"Oh so now I'm Mel?"
"I'm go lay down in the room then tomorrow I'm give you yo space because I don't appreciate this"
"Check yo phone Mel I called you hella times worried and I missed you boog shit got me sounding like a soft ass Nigga" he couldn't understand himself he just knew it hurt him
"She checked her phone it had 6 missed calls from nipsey Damn she never thought to check she felt so bad and he had a right to feel upset and worried"
"I'm sorry, I had no idea but I think I should go back home things already getting heated between us plus I don't want someone controlling me Like my father!"

"You so selfish boog, you really are on hood!! Women will never see a good thing"

"Oh now you comparing me to your hoes?"

"Nah I'm not, I'm just saying I've done everything for you and you can't even see me"
Nipsey felt like mel wasn't appreciating him

"All this over a phone call?!"
"No all this over a lack of understanding boog"

Mel went in the room to lay down she felt confused did he want a relationship because she wasn't ready for that just yet

She stayed to herself in the room not wanting to piss him off Further maybe coming over his house wasn't  a great idea? especially since she wasn't sure about what she wanted yet

She stayed to herself in the room not wanting to piss him off Further maybe coming over his house wasn't  a great idea? especially since she wasn't sure about what she wanted yet...she knew she wanted to find her self she had to live with rules all her life and now this.

Nipsey pov
I feel like I been there for boog so much And she just steps all over me all I asked her to do was to call me back tap in and let me know that she was OK like she don't even know how to communicate so why am I wasting my time I'm a just go back to being the old me friends it is on hood now I know we're here mind at, I came on to strong I guess.

Nipsey povI feel like I been there for boog so much And she just steps all over me all I asked her to do was to call me back tap in and let me know that she was OK like she don't even know how to communicate so why am I wasting my time I'm a just ...