Chapter 13

AUTHOR POV

...? :- WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE

A cold and dangerous voice can here in that room and seeing lily and Taehyung reaction we can say that they seems irritated with her presence in that room then suddenly Taehyung said....

"What are you doing here Yuqi"

"Why now I need permission to meet my best friend huh"

Yuqi said with an emotionalness yet angry face which can clearly visible on her face then suddenly Lily said something that make Yuqi more angry....

"Of course you need permission Miss.Yuqi after what you did with oppa and now you don't have any right to call him your best friend so please now stop your act"

She said with an cold expression and hated in her voice and from this thing we can imagine that how much she heated Yuqi's presence right now....

"Be in your limits lily I am not saying anything it's doesn't mean that you can say anything"

Yuqi said and glare lily who is now glaring her back and said

"Oh now a cheap girl like you tell me my limits HUH "

"LILY"

Yuqi yell angrily at Lily and take A step towards Lily but before she can do anything.... Then suddenly Y/N Come between of them and said with her rare cold voice...

"I don't know who are you Miss But if you hurt my friend then I wouldn't spare you"

"Now outsiders like you stop me"

Yuqi said and chuckled darkly...

"The real outsider is YOU Yuqi and if  you don't wanna insult yourself more here so LEAVE NOW"

Lily said with her dark and cold voice which kinda send chills in Yuqi's body....

"You are so much now lily I swear if your are not sister of Taehyung Then
I- "

"THEN WHAT HUH YUQI"

Taehyung yell while cutting Yuqi sentence between and Yuqi look at Taehyung shocked because it's FIRST Time that Taehyung yelled at her... Before he just talk with her coldly or sometimes ignored her because it's his personality right before Yuqi didn't hurt much because she knows that he is just a cold type person... Then Yuqi said but little tears in her eyes...

"Oh so now you also become like your sister Taehyung I didn't except this from you"

"I already said to you Yuqi Don't except from me anything that I can't do  and also The girl you are talking like this right now is my SISTER And KIM TAEHYUNG Didn't hear anything against to his SISTER"

Taehyung said with his dark voices and also with an dark expression...

"Oh look I am just here for jimin health but you all are just start blaming me instead and also give me a title a OUTSIDER Wow "