Chapter 14

◦•●◉✿Mafia Obsession✿◉●•◦
_____________________________________

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ғᴀᴄᴇ

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
ᴡɪᴛʜʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ᴀɴᴅsᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ғᴀᴄᴇ

- 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻
_____________________________________

Author POV

"YOU"

A yelled left from Y/N's mouth after she discovered that who is this person... Sitting and crying on this garden....

After hearing her yell that person flinch and start to wipe her tears.....

Y/N sigh softly and bend to that person level..... And softly put her hands on her shoulder.... And softly said....

"Miss Yuqi"

"Now you also come here to make my fool huh"

Yuqi said with an cold yet hurtful voice..... She get up from ground and was about to go from that garden but....

"Ahh"

A small painful yell left from Yuqi's mouth.... Hearing her voice Y/N Look up and found Yuqi with an injured foot....

She quickly get up from the ground and was about to help Yuqi but before she can do anything Yuqi stop her by showing her hand...

"You don't need to show fake concern towards me Miss.Y/N"

Yuqi said coldly without looking at her.... But her words doesn't effect Y/N because Y/N's full attention is on her injury and now alot of blood is coming....

Y/N couldn't stop her and pull Yuqi and made her sit on nearby bench and said....

"Don't you dare to stand up from here... Atleast for your so-called ego stay here ok.. I'll be back soon"

Don't know which feeling let Yuqi stay in that bench or she would have gone without caring anything because she hated when someone order her but today something stop her... Y/N's care towards her

Maybe she is new to this type of feeling or forget how this feeling felt like... Anyways after 5 min Y/N came back with an first aid box..