My next door neighbor

Sanemi was new to a small town not too far from where he worked at the demon slayer academy. His brother, Genya, gose to the demon slayer academy. Sanemi applied for a position as a math teacher for all grades. Of course he got the job. Due to his new place of work he had to move into the apartment complex by the school.

Sanemi sighed and dropped his bags onto the floor. "Ah fuck." He ran his hand dramatically down his face and sprawled out onto his bed. Giyu Tomioka, the school P.E teacher just so happens to reside in the same apartment complex. Shinobu, giyu's close friend shinobu lives in her own house with her sisters. She occasionally visits giyu because it gets a bit chaotic in her house. To sanemi's luck shinobu had noticed him as he was coming in and made this painfully aware to giyuu, who wanted not part in greeting the new tenant. "Come on tomioka-san! You can't just sit there and let him move in without a welcoming gift! It's bullshit! Come on, let 's make him something!" Shinobu shook giyu's shoulders Turning his brain in scrambled eggs. "Alright, alright! Let's make something." Annoyance spread across his face as shinobu beams with delight. "Alright!" Shinobu pulled out multiple ingredients and pointed to them on the table. Giyu's face grew more annoyed than previously. "You forget the red bean paste stupid." Giyu pulled the bean paste out of the fridge, placing it onto the counter. "I thought we were making mochi." Shinobu said, confused. "No, those also aren't the right ingredients. Those are the ingredients for ohagi. I also can't make mochi." Giyu said confidently, mumbling the last part. Shinobu laughed and nodded. "From the description you gave he doesn't seem like much of a sweets guy so something sweet and savory seems superior to overly sweet things." Giyu said as he made the doe for the ohagi. "You sure know a lot about sweets tomioka-san." Giyu nodded as he continued to make the doe. "I took cooking classes in highschool which really were just desserts but I do know how to cook a variety of sweets."

Giyu finished the doe and started filling the ohagi with the help of shinobu. Giyu put the ohagi In the fudge and patted himself down, getting the excess flour off. "I'll deliver them tomorrow. go home and have dinner yea." Giyu said, pushing shinobu out the door, slamming it shut. He slumped down onto the ground sighing. That's enough socializing for today. Giyu laid down and drifted off to sleep.

'Beep!Beep!' "Aw shut the fuck up!" Sanemi yelled, slamming his hand down on his clock, smashing it to pieces. "Awe shit, I gotta get a new clock." Sanemi said rubbing the back of his head, his bed head very prominent in his morning appearance. Sanemi hopped into the shower taking a quick shower and changing into a simple suit. Sanemi grabbed his car key running to his car unlocking the door. Sanemi hopped in his car and sighed. "Hurray time for math."

'Wshhhhh!" Giyu blew his whistle and gathered everyone around. "Alright! Go get changed and grab your stuff. I'll allow you to leave early for lunch!" The children cheered and rushed towards the locker rooms. Giyu moaned in disgust. Why did I choose to work with children? Giyu sighed and made his way to the teachers lounge for lunch. He brought some of the ohagi he made the other day as his lunch snack. He left some for the new tenet because if he didn't, shinobu would go crazy. Giyu sat down on a chair at the table in the back corner pulling out his ohagi. He sank his teeth in the sweet and savory treat moaning in satisfaction. "Hey hey!" The art teacher Uzui shouted as he entered the room. "Oh hey tomioka-San, how's class been?" Uzui said, resting his hand on the table. "It's ok." Giyu tried his best to say as little as possible. In truth he really loves his 4th period class. Tanjiro Kamado was his star student and extremely polite. But unfortunately Uzui is a big talker.

Sanemi enters the teachers lounge only to see Uzui-San talking this unbelievably gorgeous man's ear off. He's annoying. Sanemis marched up to the very tall Uzui and shouted at. "Oi asshole! Can't you tell he's not interested! And you, at least engage in the conversation emo!" Tomioka glared at him and looked away, picking up his food again. Sanemi glanced down at what giyu was eating. Ohagi? I love ohagi. It looks homemade, my favorite. Sanemi though, a little drool coming out the side of his mouth. "Are you gonna just stand there? Sit down or go away." Giyu said to sanemi as he took a bite out of the ohagi. Sanemi's cheeks flushed and he tired around and made his way to a different table. "Good evening tomioka-San!" Shinobu the English and science teacher stated, taking a seat next to Giyu. "I've Told you multiple times kocho. There is no need for formalities." Giyu said, looking at Shinobu, annoyed. "I apologize Giyu. May I sit with you." Giyu gave Shinobu a small smile as she sat down at his table taking out her lunch. So... his name is Giyu tomioka.... Good to know. Sanemi thought to himself as he poked at his lunch.