Punkflower

Miles and Hobie had been hanging out for the past few days in miles' universe. Mainly just spending time with each other and walking Brooklyn and spray painting the walls of abandoned railways. The idea had never crossed his mind until hobie brought it up, in fact he never planned on going to a club in the first place. Despite his better judgment and after a little bit of convincing he finally agreed.

After nearly an hour of deciding on something to wear the two had finally settled on outfits both had deemed worthy for their night out. Miles pulled at the right fabric of his leotard that was digging slightly into the crease of his thighs. "Why is this thing so tight," muttered miles after he finally stopped playing with it. "Cmon' miles, we'll be late," Hobie shouted from the other side of the house. Miles rushed towards Hobie grabbing his keys from the hook beside his door as he ran. The loud sound of his boots hitting the solid wood floors hurt his ears as his pace quickened. "Sorry, I was just making sure I looked alright," Miles sighed, patting down his pants and adjusting his jacket with a smile on his face. Hobies face flushed red at the tightness of his outfit, "no worries, you look great." Miles' smile widened and complemented Hobie's dark plaid skirt, littered with buckles and chains. Hobie thanked him before opening the front door to let miles out first like a gentleman in hopes that miles would pick up the hints he's been placing down. Miles thanked him and left the house, waiting by the entrance to lock the door before they could go downstairs and get in his car.

After thirty minutes of driving to find a club that looked relatively alive they made their way inside, miles'
confidence wavering as he glanced around the room at all the pretty people. His hands in his pockets balled into fists as he and hobie walked to the bar and took a seat.

"Hey darlin's, what can I get cha'?" Asked the busty southern women from behind the bar. "I'll have a cosmo please," hobie smiled as he looked towards me expectantly, "a gin and tonic thanks, I smiled. "Ok old man, I see how it is," Hobie teased at miles of beverage of choice before watching the people dance around the room. "I would go dance but I'm too nervous, I'm scared my moves would be shit," Miles chuckled as he watched the sea of bodies grind and press up against each other. "I would but it looked like an impromptu orgy," Hobie uttered plainly which got a snort out of miles. "Sounds like something yo-o-o would do," Miles nudged his arm in a teasing manner. "As If, i don't fuck without feelings, I'm not down-to-fuck with everyone you know," Hobie rolled his eyes, a smile tugging at his lips. The woman sauntered back up to the two drinks in hand and a grin on her face. She  placed down the drinks and leaned against the bar top, a knowing smile on her face. "So are You two together or can I steal that cutie from you," she smiled and pointed at miles. Hobie felt a lump forming in his throat and jealousy swirling around his gut, clearly unhappy with her comment. "Oh no we're just friends!" Miles exclaimed faster than he'd have liked to. Hobie frowned slightly before feigning a smile on his face and playing it off like he wasn't jealous. She nodded and slipped Miles her number with a wink before going back to serving other customers. He chuckled nervously, slipping the paper into his pocket before picking up the short glass of alcohol. Hobie picked up the tall glass downing it in just a few seconds before nearly slamming it and almost breaking the glass as he placed it back down. Milestone jumped from his aggressiveness before lightly sipping his drink, savoring the flavor of the smooth fuzzy liquid as it went down his throat, the burning sensation almost comforting.

A couple drinks later Miles was on the dance floor dancing briefly with random people, spinning and laughing his way across the room. One man in particular caught his attention, a tall noiret with tan olive skin, his Italian accent prominent in his voice. Miles felt his heart rate pick up as his piercing hazel eyes undressed him, "And who might you be bellissimo?" He smiled lustfully, his gruff voice matching his equally rough exterior. "Miles, my name is Miles," he muttered, a little befuddled that someone so attractive would be interested in him. "No last name?" Hummed the taller of the two. "Well I haven't caught your name yet so why should I tell you the rest of mine?" He mused, leaning in a little closer in a playful way. "My name is Arturo, Arturo Carbone," Miles nodded and smiled, "Miles Morales, nice to meet you Arturo."