Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Find the younger you and protect you

"Brother Li, it's enough to have you with me."

The terminally ill man's eyebrows and eyes are curved, just like the gorgeous starry night in summer.

Even if he was in pain, he couldn't even drink a sip of water.

Morley stood in front of the bed, holding his cold hand, his resolute face was gray and desperate, and he choked with almost pleading:

"Don't die, please."

The voice of despair made Baicheng's dry eyes move, and the sad eyes still showed a smile and said:

"I'm gone, you have to be well."

"Don't eat spicy food, don't fight, eat on time, remember me, and have a new lover, but also say good things about me in front of him."

The voice fell, his eyes brightened a little, and he said jokingly, "If you think of me and feel sad, you can forget it."

The voice was getting softer and quieter, and the last few words were almost scattered in the air.

Mo Li tightly held Bai Cheng's hand to his forehead, his shoulders trembled, he didn't want to hear this at all!

He could hardly hold back his irritable emotions, and his forehead burst into blue veins, and he growled like a trapped beast:

"If you die, none of your friends will have a better time! I will smash all the things you like and collect for you!"

He couldn't hear Baicheng's echo, he raised his head, but saw that Baicheng had closed his eyes.

The instruments beside the hospital bed made a harsh noise, but his world was silent.

"Speaks well-"

Unable to restrain, he stood up and held Baicheng's shoulders, he shouted sharply with red eyes:

"It's clear that we want to be together forever, Baicheng, why the **** did you just leave me like that?!"

"How are you willing, how are you willing!"

He is born with emotional defects, irritable and uncontrollable, and he has hurt many people since childhood.

Everyone is afraid of him, only Baicheng is willing to stay by his side.

Clinging tightly to Bai Cheng's gradually stiff and cold body, he suddenly realized that Bai Cheng was really about to disappear.

The irritable expression became flustered, he panicked against Bai Cheng's face, trying to warm the person in his arms.

It's a pity that this person who used to be as warm as the sun has finally cooled down completely.

After the madness, there is only endless despair.

"Don't you want to go to college? I haven't taken you there yet, so you can wait a bit."

"Wake up, wake up, I beg you..."

In the bright ward under the incandescent light, only the desperate pleading of the man remained.

But got no response.

...

Mo Li woke up suddenly, gasping for breath, his back was soaked with cold sweat.

"Arrived at the place, a total of sixty yuan."

Listening to the driver's urging voice, he raised his hand tiredly to cover his sour eyes, only to realize that he fell asleep just now.

It has been a few days since he was born again. He went through the transfer procedures by himself and flew directly to H City.