Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Did you transfer schools because of a mental illness?

Bai Cheng's head moved, and he looked up as if he was aware of it. Seeing that Mo Li immediately stood up on guard, he frowned and asked:

"What are you doing."

When he spoke, his eyes were sharp and his tone was fierce.

It was the first time that Mo Li heard Bai Cheng speak to him in such an unfamiliar voice.

He quickly stabilized his mood and said warmly, "Want to go to lunch?"

Seeing that Mo Li was here to remind him to eat, Bai Cheng took back his hostile gaze after a brief silence.

He turned his head and responded with a lack of energy, his expression was indifferent, and people did not mean to go out.

Seeing that Mo Li was still staring at him, he couldn't help frowning again, and said impatiently, "What are you looking at?"

Like a beast guarding the territory, disobeying discipline, showing sharp claws to threaten outsiders.

Baicheng's appearance is really good, with shining eyes and beautiful facial features.

White City: ?

"Did you transfer to another school because of a disease in your brain?" Bai Cheng finally smiled, but it was a sneer that didn't take people seriously. He got up and looked directly at Mo Li and said:

"Don't mess with me."

After he put on his school uniform, he pushed Mo Li away and went straight out.

Mo Li didn't care either, and walked straight behind him, only to see that Bai Cheng didn't go to the cafeteria, but went directly to the rooftop.

"Aren't you going to have lunch?" Mo Li asked again.

Seeing that Mo Li had no intention of leaving, he helped his forehead, suddenly changed his face and grabbed Mo Li's collar, his eyes were as sharp as a wild wolf,

"Tell you one last time, don't provoke me, do you want to be beaten?"

Other classmates were scared away when they saw his fierce look, but Mo Li raised his hand to grab his wrist, lowered his eyes and said stubbornly:

"No lunch."

If you don't eat well, your body will become bad again.

Then, looking weak, he easily pulled Bai Cheng to the cafeteria.

"What are you doing!"

Baicheng was confused for this transfer student, he struggled all the way, but he didn't escape.

Why is this guy so strong!

"You really think I can't do it!" He growled unbearably, "Stop playing with me, haven't you heard the rumors in the class?"

Mo Li didn't believe what the girl said to him before, but he stopped when he heard Bai Cheng say they were unfamiliar.

My heart was uncomfortable, and after a long silence, I said lightly:

"I'm not familiar now...why don't you go to the cafeteria?"

He originally wanted to approach Baicheng slowly, but he did not expect to find that Baicheng is not good for lunch.

If he can't take good care of Baicheng, then his rebirth will be meaningless.

It's a pity that Baicheng didn't want to go to the cafeteria at all. He pulled his arm back and was about to speak when he saw several passing students rush past him, looking scared expression.