Chapter six

Suzaku's Pov

Things where mostly quite for the most part in my area of Japan but then again when was it ever. I been checking in on some of the shrines asking if everything was okay which they where but still I couldn't shake the feeling that something big was about to happen. I decided to check on the Yokai to see a old friend of mine. Once I got to the Yokai village I was stopped by a couple of guards.

"Halt who goes there?" Asked one of the guards.

"I am Suzaku I request to speak to your leader." I said 

"Lord Suzaku forgive us we take you to Lady Yasaka right away." One of the guards said escorting me into the village. I had to admit the village had changed a little bit but stilll the way I remembered it. After a little bit of a walk I was brought t a temple and was escorted inside temple.

"Lady Yasaka I bring you a very important visitor." Said One of the guards. 

"Who is it?" A female voice asked before I walked from behind the two guards.

"Hello Yasaka been awhile." I said.

"Lord Suzaku." Yasaka say bowing before me.

"No need to bow Yasaka it makes me feel like I more superior to you which I'm not." I said

"But my Lord it's just been awhile since those many years ago. Guards leave us but Please do come in my lord." Yasaka said while the guards left and the door closed behind them. Yasaka escorted me to a private room and pour me a cup of tea.

"Thank you." I said before taking a sip of the tea.

"May I ask what brings you out here my lord?" Yasaka asked before sitting down and took a sip from her tea cup.

"I came here to check on something that's been bugging me." I replied.

"And what might that be?" Yasaka asked before I told her the truth.

"I think someone is trying to bring back her Lady Ginshio." I said making Yasaka growl pale.

"No It can't be I thought we sealed her away forever." Yasaka said who was shaking from the news.

"She is but I think someone is kidnapping Miko priestess and shrine maidens  and using their powers in trying to break the seal and if that happens." I said

"It will be like all those years ago but we might not stop her this time." Yasaka said placing her cup down.

"True but we still have time it will take a lot of energy to release her but I  want you to tell the others to be on the lookout and to be careful who knows what or who might be lurking in the shadows." I said

"I will do that my lord." Yasaka said before there was a knock on the door.

"Enter." Yasaka said before the door opened and a little girl walked into the room and walked over to Yasaka.