Chapter eight

3rd person pov 

Seiryu, Genbu, Byakko, Kaguya and Tsukuyomi where in having a meeting in Byakko's  temple going over some things that they found out about their old for. 

"So are we where right the shadow figure that Suzaku mentioned before is the one who was kidnapping shrine maidens to use their power to undo the seals we put on Lady Ginshio correct?" Kaguya asked

"Yes it would seem so. I have spoken with Amaterasu and she was not pleased on the matter and speaking of which where is Suzaku anyway he should be here." Genbu said.

"He said he had somethings to do saying he had some leads he had to follow up in tracking down more clues on who is working for Lady Ginshio." Seiryu said with his arms folded.

"Oh are you sure he's not off on a date with his lady friend he met awhile back?" Genbu asked with a smile on her face.

"I really can't say for sure but I do know he does have strong feelings for her even if she's a devil and all. Still she did came to Suzaku for help a few times so I guess that's a plus." Byakko said.

"Well I think Suzaku made the right choice plus I can't wait to see what does to devils that dragged the phoenix name through the mud." Seiryu said.

"Well I'm sure when the times comes we all can see that." Genbu said. 

"Without a doubt but back on the topic at hand what do you think we should do? I doubt we'll have enough strength to face Lady Ginshio again plus I heard that some of the local demons have been getting bigger in numbers." Genbu said.

"You think it has to do with Ginshio?" Kaguya asked.

"Perhaps but if that's the case we must nib the demons in the bud before they get out of control and not even the shaman's or monks can take on." Tsukuyomi said

"I had already alerted the monks in my territory to keep on the look out." Genbu said.

"I have also did the same." Byakko said.

"Same here." Seiryu said

Meanwhile in the forest a loud explosion scared a few birds from the trees. The cause was Suzaku who was fighting against a horde of demons.

 The cause was Suzaku who was fighting against a horde of demons