Harry's pov

Harry's pov
Today I woke up early and really excited! Why? Because today is the day I'm going to adopt a baby girl. I wanted baby for such a long time I'm finally 21 so I decided to adopt a baby. I got the nursery ready literally for almost a whole month so I really hope this goes great.
Nursery up there👆

2 hours later
It was 9:00 in the morning and I was already ready I was downstairs eating breakfast waiting for the boys to wake up to tell them that today I'm going to adopt a baby girl nobody knew only the boys cuz not even my mom or my sister knew about what I'm doing! I took a bite from my waffles when I looked up and I saw the boys coming down the stairs. "Hey Haz" Liam said, "hey there ur breakfast guys" I said, "thanks" the boys said. "So anything planed for today?" Niall asked "no" all the boys said I stayed silent. "What about u harry when didn't u say anything" Zayn asked me and all of them were just staring at me. "well actually do have plans I'm going to be going to the orphanage today to adopt the baby yeah to adopt a baby like I -i guess" I said I was stuttering a lot I do not know why. "Yay finally!" Said Zayn "Wait are u going to facetime your mom and Gemma tonight then?" Asked Louis. "Maybe we'll see what happens later, They even come over" I said.

We all finish eating and we were all doing our own stuff. It was already 11 so I had to leave. "Bye boys I'm coming back later" I said. "Where you going?" Zyan asked "I'm going to the local orphanage",  " oh okay see you later" zayn said. I heard bye from all the boys and I also said bye.

30 mins later
I got to the orphanage nervous and excited. I walked up to the front desk and I see a young girl dress in a pink dress "hi"she said to me I said hi back she like "what are you here for today?" and I said "I would like to adopt a child today!" "oh okay I'll go get Mrs. Miller for you she's in charge of this." She said and I said okay and I just waited there for at least 5 minutes then Mrs.Miller and that young girl came Miss Miller said hi to me Ms Miller was really nice she was like "hi how may I help you what would you like to adopt today" "hi my name is Harry Styles and I would like to adopt a baby girl" I said "oh wonderful, this way is the room of the baby girls" I follow her to the room when I went into the room I wish I could adopt all of them but sadly I can't she's like I'll give you time to see to like vibe with all of them 30 minutes is usually the time we gave but if you want more I can give you more or is 30 minutes okay" "30 minutes is okay"I said she's there at the door and I just walk around to see at the babies some are at the ground some are at the cribs I carry probably three babies at the beginning and they all started crying then probably like after 25 minutes there was a baby girl in a crib with her stuffed animal when I carry her she looked at me straight in the eyes I could feel such a love connection Mrs.Miller saw and said "I guess she likes you cuz usually she cries someone else picks her up!" I just laugh at that and I'm like "oh really I would love to adopt this girl" "I guess it's great she's been here for only 2 weeks" she said and I just nod at that and she's like "yeah come to my office and I'll let you know everything and you can sign the papers" i nod and follow her to her office. She's like okay what you need to know about her is her name is Annalise Rose. Will she'll be taking her your last name? And I said yes and so she's going to be Styles wow she going to be styles that felt amazing! "She's only 4 months old she came here after her parents passed away in awful car crash she was brought here by her babysitter Amy such a wonderful young girl that I feel bad for her the only thing she's allergic to is peanuts" Everything she was telling me I was listening very carefully. "Is there anybody else who we should add to the adoption papers or is it only you" I answered by saying no it's just me you look up "okay perfect" she came back with papers in her hand and she's like "you're going to have to sign these papers and then I will make a copy one for me to keep and one for you to take" and I sign all the papers she goes and take to make a copy brings it back to me and she's like "this is yours I guess you're ready to go home and bring  Annalise home too" I said yes and thanks you so close to crying. When I left I said Thank you to her and the nice young girl in the front desk I guess it was time to take Annalise back home and for her to meet her uncle's too and grandma and her aunt later tonight.

A/N
Hey guys sorry I haven't post in a while I was busy and I also didn't know what to write 😅. I hope u like it and if have any ideas pls tell me. And also if u see mistakes comment that too it's because I did it on my phone so it was kind of hard.