Amy and my Family

HARRY'S POV
I woke up really early today even tho I didn't really sleep because of Annalise she would cry like every 2 hours sometimes for no reason but whatever it's okay. Today I feel really excited and nervous because I'm telling my family and contacting Amy.
It's 9 in the morning I'm still in my room so I decided to call Amy now, everyone is still sleeping even Anna she has not cry.
I go on my phone and put Amy number in, the first time it went into voice mail I call a second time and a young girl answered.
Amy:hello
Harry: hi is this Amy Smith
Amy: yes who is this if I may ask
Harry: I'm harry styles
Amy: 😃😳 ha good joke
Harry: I'm for real, yesterday I went to the orphanage and adopted Annalise and they told me about you.
Amy: wait what Annalise Johnson
Harry: umm yeah she's now Styles
Amy: wait really that was fast, how is she?
Harry: she is great I'll send u a picture when she wakes up. But I was wondering if you would like to come to dinner and visit her?
Amy: yes yes that would be amazing!
Harry:okay great see u in at 6 I'll text u my address after I go check on Annalise, I have to go now but thank you.
Amy: okay sounds good and thank you too see u later.
CALL ENDS

AMY'S POV
I was woke up by a call of a random number I answered and it was harry styles I thought it was a joke but no he told me Annalise was adopted by him and ask me if I wanted to see her today and I said yes, could my birthday get any better before you ask it's my eighteen birthday how exciting. I went downstairs and told my mom everything she was happy for me and said it's okay if I go over for dinner later (I mean I am 18).

HARRY'S POV
after I check and feed Anna (her new nickname) I take her to my room with me and text Amy

Amy

Harry: this is Annelise and my address is 3648 on Hill street (thats a made up address I made for the story)

Amy:
She is so pretty and thank you for calling me I'll see you later...

Harry: okay and no problem and also you can call me Haz if you want.

Amy:
ok

HARRY'S POV
It's lunch time and I invite my parents and sister for lunch at a local cafe so they can meet Annelise.
"Oh harry who is this?" Gemma asked
"That's my daughter I adopted her yesterday" wow saying that she is my daughter feels amazing! "Wow she is very pretty but why?" My mom asked "well I'm 21 now and I have always wanted a baby do why not and plus before you ask Sim0m knows and he is okay with!" (Because of the reason larry is not real in this story sim0m is kinda nice and gives the boy a little bit of freedom) After 2 hours I go back home to the boys and get ready for dinner.

A/N
I hope you like this chapter. Like harry is not with louis here should I have him be dating Kendall for now or be single? and then in like 2 years have a "thing" with Amy.
Also if you see any mistakes pls comment and Dinner with Amy will be post tomorrow.