Dinner With Amy

A/n
Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter.

This is Amy

AMY'S POV (5:45)
It's now 5:45 and I am about to leave my house to go to Harry's (1d) house. To be honest I have never been more excited, I can not wait to see Annalise again oh and also meet my favorite band, what's even more crazy is that Harry is my favorite and he is the one who adopt Annalise.
It is 5:58 and I am outside the 1D boys house, I am so nervous. I get out of the car and walk to the door. *knock knock*  a min later someone open the door it's Louis and I'm trying to not freak out. "Hi" lou says "hi I'm Amy" "oh okay hi oh come in" he says "thank you." I look aroung the house memorized by the way that is so beautiful and big. "Harry, Amy is here!!" Louis says and I turned around to look at Louis. "Oh come over here to the living room" he says as he starts to walk and I follow him.
Then Harry walks down the stairs with a baby on his shoulder. "Hi" he say " oh hi haz" I say look at him and Annalise. "Oh umm do you want to hold Anna?" He ask me. "Oh yes I would love to quick question what is Anna sorry that may sound kinda stupid?!" I say as he gives me Annalise. "Oh um Anna is a little short nickname I give her, its obviously short for her name." "Oh got it, its cute."

HARRY'S POV
Wow I tought Amy was really cute but is it wrong I don't even know anything of her. "Anyway dinner is ready so lets go eat and the other boys are in the kitchen" I say "okay yeah" Any said still looking down at Anna in her arms.
We start eating, talking to get to know each other turns out me and Amy had so much things in common.

AMY'S POV
" when you called me this morning and ask me to come to dinner to see Anna again I was so happy and excited and I thought to myself can my birthday get any better" I said out of no where I swear it was so random. That's when Harry stopped eating his food and looked up at me and said "it's your birthday today?" "oh yeah I forgot to say- to tell you guys that yeah." Well that was awkward I thought to myself. "oh well happy birthday!" Harry said "happy birthday" the other boy said.
Dinner went fast we were talking getting to know each other I got the other boys numbers Liam Louis Niall and zayn we're all really nice and I couldn't wait to hang out with them again it was time for me to leave when I kissed Annalise one last time said bye to all the boys and went home.
By the time I got home it was 10 pm and my parents surprise me a late night cake and movie and ask what happen and I told them everything. But at the same time I couldn't stop thinking of Harry he was just so gorgeous I mean it's Harry. it was one in the morning when I went to sleep and still couldn't stop thinking of harry and today was a great day.

HARRY'S POV
I went to sleep with Amy in my mind I just couldn't stop think of her. SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL.

A/N
Ohhhh what's going to happen with Amy and harry?
Also hope u like is chapter and if u see a mistakes please comment and make sure to vote. I'm going to try to post again tomorrow.
Bye- Itzel
(just to let u know thats my real name)