Morro's Revenge

Morro felt pretty bad about what he was about to do. He didn't like them, he thought they were beneath them, but this plan felt kind of wrong. Chen had instructed Morro with what he was supposed to do and had said he would be rewarded, that Morro could have a real family. Now that was tempting, as Morro hadn't had the best childhood so far. Jay had won the contest and right after he had showed them the circlet proving that he was in fact the heir to the throne, but right now everyone was asleep with no idea of what Chen was planning. Morro should have been asleep in his own guest room, but instead he was lurking outside of Jay's room working up the courage. Morro checked and sure enough Cole and Zane's rooms were on either side of Jay's. Morro snuck into the young hybrid's room and placed the boy into a bag without him waking up, using his wind to carry the bag so he could get away undetected. Morro really hated this plan. Kai was a restless sleeper and was going to see if Cole would help him prank his sister when he saw Jay's door open, and a person who definitely shouldn't be on this floor dragging a large bag. The hot headed nymph decided to investigate and he approached Morro. "What are you doing?!" He asked dangerously, pointing to the bag in Morro's wind that was moving! Morro gulped and said, "Nothing important." Kai had had enough of this guy evading the truth and shot fire at the bag, but Morro moved it before he could. Morro deftly reached over and found a pressure point. Kidnapping the prince was definitely NOT part of the plan, but it was a terrible plan so Morro decided to go with it, knowing he would regret it later. Cole and Zane both heard the commotion and ran out of their rooms to see Morro and two unconcious boys. The wind nymph used his wind to knock them both clean out against the wall and left the scene with Kai and Jay before he could get caught. Morro felt really bad and REALLY hated this plan, but what else could he do? Cole and Zane finding him was unfortunately part of the plan, and as he left to a forgotten cave with his captives, Morro knew exactly what was happening back at the palace. Skylor at this moment would rather be anywhere other than outside Jay's room, about to tell the biggest lie of her life. Skylor had followed Morro there and watched him kidnap Jay and for some reason Kai. The girl first searched Jay's room and put Jay's circlet near Cole's unconcious body, then ran to get the king and queen. Skylor hated doing this to her friends and didn't get why Morro had taken Kai too. Skylor didn't want to hurt Jay, and had only agreed to this so Kai would be safe. Cole opened his bleary eyes to see Zane next to him and everyone in the hallway worried about something. "What's going on?" He asked. Zane pulled up his brother worried and said, "Jay has gone missing and Kai is gone too!" Cole had trouble registering the information. "What?!" he asked, gaping at Zane who nodded solomnly. "They think we did it." "WHAT?!" Cole looked and saw that Nya and Skylor were both avoiding their eyes and looking too the ground. "Sorry boys," Ray said," I don't think you did it but we can't let Chen be suspicious." Skylor held up Jay's circlet and Cole felt sick to his stomach. He had done it again, he had trusted someone who would only stab them in the back in the end, and his brothers would suffer for it. Cole and Zane were taken to the dungon and Zane did his best to comfort Cole, who was angry as anything. "So let me get this straight," Cole started. "Skylor framed us, Jay is captured and might be dead, Kai is too, and we are going to be executed in three days?!" Zane nodded through the whole thing, feeling Cole's pain. Cole didn't know what he was going to do now, it seemed kind of over. Skylor had come in a few times looking apologetic, but nothing would stop Cole from wanting to punch her.