ep 1 //detention.

rekis pov:
it's math class right now and i didn't even eat my morning dinner because i was late dammit i'm so hungry what should i do? i cant hold it any longer god! i look at langa and he was focusing on the teacher while the teacher was teaching i opened my bag and get a onigiri my mom made and i was eating and my teacher looked at me and i hide the onigiri but he saw it my heart was beating so fast! i was so scared and he got so mad and snatched my onigiri

"You are 17 years old and still do this?! i have been teaching you since you were 6 grade and have said don't eat in class and you didn't even listen to me?! how dare you eat in class!! "

"it's not even a big deal?" i mumbled and he heard it

"...you know what DETENTION! i will talk to your mom later!!!"

everyone looked at me i felt mad at my teacher i mean it's not even a big deal? i go to the room and sit there and do nothing i'm still so hungry??

it has been 5 minutes and someone opened the door saying "bullshit" i looked at the person and it was a girl? she looked like she got bullied and her hair was wet she had a blue hair like langa! but have black in it little and pretty tall! i haven't saw her around my school before is she new here? i couldn't see her face  she was looking at floor and didn't notice me but i could tell she was angry i wonder what happened?
—————
The girls pov:

It was english class and the teacher said she were have to get papers and when she left class started getting loud like talking and fighting it's annoying why did i have to move to japanese? i liked it better at korean.

i were just sitting and a boy came to me said

" you are new right? what's your name? Kashumo?? hahaha!!"

i ignored him and tried to stay calm but he couldn't stop making fun of me like saying shits  dammit
and suddenly he pour banana milk at me and laughed?! i cant hold it any longer

"oh no! someone seems angry what you gonna do kick my head? Hahaha you are a girl!! girls are weak all they do is being dramatic"

"bullshit"

"what did you just say?!"

" i said bullshit you piece of shit"

"SAY THAT AGA-!"

I kicked him in the head.

(it's just a gif how kazumi kicked him but the wall didn't break ofc she don't have like super powers:) )

he fall hard and i came to him him "who's weak now? " i kicked him again and he begged my to stop he really think i would stop? i dragged him the my table and hit his head on my table and some of my classmates screamed "STOP!!" "IM CALLING THE TEACHER"  and they called the teacher his head bleed little bit and he cried, screamed it wasn't enough who the hell he thinks he is? the teacher came and yelled at me for beating up someone.