ep 2//punch!

-next morning-

Kazumi's pov:

i woke up from my alarm and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower it was early so i wasn't being hurry i dried my hair and ate my morning dinner and got ready for school still was little early but i went to school anyways and i came to school about to enter it-

"hey kazumi!!"

*who the hell?*

i looked back but it was the boy from yesterday his pretty early here?

"oh hi"

and i saw he was with a boy who's tall and have blue hair and blue eyes hm i like his hair it's pretty.

"you are here pretty early"

"so as you" i said and he smiled hejshdh

"i'll introduce my best friend Langa! and langa this is kazumi i met her yesterday she's cool!"

i blushed for being called cool i mean it feels nice and langa looked at me

"hi"

"hi"
......

—––—

Rekis pov:
i was going to school with langa while skating and i saw kazumi!

"hey kazumi!"

she looked at me and said hi and saw langa next to me and i introduced langa to her and they both said hi to each other and went quiet umm what should i do? uhh i touched langa little bit and he looked at me and realized i want him to talk to her and he did!

"i like your hair"

he said to kazumi and kazumi smiled little bit and said

"i like your hair too"

OF COURSE THEY WOULD LIKE EACH OTHER'S HAIR SINCE THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME HAIR COLOR

"do you skate?"
langa asked it from kazumi and kazumi seems little sad when he asked it

"used to "

"oh-"

" "used to"? what happen?" i asked and kazumi said " my skateboard broke and didn't had enough money to buy it again " that's sad:( langa looked at me i was confused

"you.cut.me.reki"

he said and i laughed.
—–-–—
Kazumi's pov:

he asked if i can skate oh well i used to and really wanna skate again but don't have enough money tho i spent all my money on anime figures maybe i shouldn't dammit but i love figures tho! reki asked me why and i said i didn't had enough money and langa looked at him weirdly they seem pretty close or are they boyfriends? well that's cute wait reki said it was his best friend okay never mind then reki laughed and i stared at him til he notice me he sure is pretty:) when he notice me he blushed from embarrassment? i don't really know i guess his shy?

—–-–—

langas pov:

i was skating with reki to school and he suddenly stopped i almost fell but didn't and he called a girl who were about to enter school i was confused i haven't really saw her around this school maybe she is new and reki introduce me to her and her name was kazumi her hair is the same color as mine i kinda like it and she's tall reki touched me to say something to her and i said what i was thinking. "I like your hair:)" she smiled little bit and said the same thing i asked if she can skate and she was used to skate i wonder how good she was skating at i really wanna know i said oh and about to say other thing but reki cut my word and asked her why and i said he cut me and he laughed lol and i noticed kazumi were staring at him and he noticed does he like her? he blushed didn't they already met yesterday tho? i mean love at first sight exists oh well i guess? i could tell he likes her because i know him much okay but i wonder if kazumi likes him back?
—–-–—
no ones pov:

kazumi was walking into class but the boy yesterday who pour banana milk at her came angry and screamed "HEY YOU FUCKER! IM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!" *sigh* kazumi sighed and ignored him and he kept calling her and she finally turned back to him and he were about to punch her-!
...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-!?

* She blocked my punch?!*  the boy thought

* She blocked my punch?!* the boy thought. she wouldn't let go of his hand "THATS NOT IT!" he tried to punch her with his other hand but this time she catch his punch by grabbing his wrist hard *ouch how dare she?*

"want me to break your hand?"

the bell ringed and he said "i'm still not done with you!"

*cracks his wrist* (not breaking his bones)

"get lost."  kazumi said while entering classroom and sitting on her table the class started it was math class.

Kazumi's pov:

reki and langa were already entered their classroom and i was about to but the boy from yesterday screamed his not done with me? ugh is he freaking testing me? i blocked his punch and didn't let go of his hand he tried to punch me with his other hand but i catch it by grabbing his wrist and cracked it the bell ringed and i entered classroom well he said he still wasn't done with me his so annoying what the hell?
—–-–—
Rekis pov:
school ended its finally summer break! i was waiting for kazumi with langa and she come out from her classroom and she was surprised!-
"AHHHHH!!!" a boy screamed and tried to kick her?? langa jumped from his scream and i grabbed kazumi's hand and let her stand behind me and blocked his kick what was his deal?!

"Hey!! what's your problem?!" i yelled

"she beat the shit outta me yesterday!!" the boy said huh she did?

" well you pour a milk at me and made fun of me?"

huh? oh! yesterday she said she got bullied and beat him when we were talking and that's why she got detention i see.

"GET OUT OFF MY WAY!" he yelled

"Hell no dude!"  i yelled back kazumi looked speechless

"leave her alone you started first didn't you?"
langa said and i were pretty surprised to be honest.

"hey it's okay i could handle it by myself you didn't really have to i'm sorry"  kazumi said while she were blushing of embarrassment

"Don't say sorry this ugly were about to kick your head!! and he started it anyways! let's go!"

i grabbed her hand and walked away " I HOPE YOU GUYS CHOKE ON YOUR WATER!!!" the boy yelled?! what an idiot?!

" THEN I HOPE YOU FALL DOWN FROM STAIRS!!!" i yelled back at him and continued walking.

"you okay?"

kazumi looked at me and smiled? SMILED!!:D

"yes i am thank you"

i giggled-

"do you mind let going of my hand reki?"

"...! OH yeah! sorry"  dammit!! i looked other way to hide my blush! why am i even blushing i only met her yesterday! maybe it's just a phase?

"are you good at skating?" langa asked her and she said yes wow she's good at it?

"since your board is broken i'll make you a new one for free!" 

she looked at me surprised and she got happy and smiled

"really? i mean is it really okay for you?"

"Of course! i make boards!"

"thank you so much like so much!"
she thank me while smiling i said it's okay.
—–-–—
end of ep 2