ep 3//board

No ones pov:

"by the way can i get your number? so i can call you when i'm done making your board!" reki said to kazumi she nodded and give her number to him.

//-next day-//

kazumi's pov:

i was laying on my bed scrolling on instagram and got a message from reki!

"It's me reki and what kind of design do you want?"

well i like cats soo

"you can add some cat lol"

"okay got it!"

i tapped a heart to his message and got up played on my computer and after six hours it was  19:16 and he called me to come so i did and when i came he showed the skateboard he made for me! it's beautiful!!

it must be so hard his so talented! i love it so much.

"here's your board kazumi!"

he gave it to me i smiled

"thank you so much! i love this! you're very talented!! it's beautiful!"

"t..THANK YOU!! i'm glad you like it" he turned back and said "wanna get b-burger? i'll pay for it!"

"no i'll pay for it since you made me a board!"
"but-"

"no buts i'll pay for it" i said and he nodded but didn't show his face is he fine tho?

i walked with him to get burger and we came and got a burger with soda "thank you!" reki thanked me i said it was okay and continued eating after eating he made jokes and i laughed his so cheerful and funny! i kinda find him attractive? but i only met him two days ago so it's probably just a phase.

Rekis pov:
i gave her the board i made for her her sparkled and smiled and thanked me oh god i'm heating up i turned back and said it was okay oh no did she saw my red face? why am i even blushing tho?? i literally met her to days ago but when i saw her for the first time i felt something is it a first sight love? i'll try to find out if i really like her.
after eating burger with her she was drinking soda she looked cute while eatin- I cant just think that!! i only met her yesterday it's just a phase right?..right???
i was walking her home and i asked if she could skate and she said sure and-

right???i was walking her home and i asked if she could skate and she said sure and-