Chapter 7: A terrible story

It was in 2006, everything was peaceful in the small fairy world, a loving queen, a powerful King and a lot of new births, including the princess one. But one day, the princess mysteriously disappeared. When Emerald left the castle to find help outside, the sky wasn't sunny like the day before, but it was dark and foggy. Instantaneously, a horrible smell of dead fish perfumed the air. The mist became thicker and thicker until becoming opaque and a disformed man came out of it. He was Mortius, the worst evil, he had already been banned from this world for trying to kidnap the queen's niece, Jade. A bunch of guards threw themselves on him but the villain instantly repulsed them with lightning coming from the dark cloud with suborned him. The dark cloud that emitted the villain wouldn't combine with the white light that Emerald was giving off which was creating a green sparkling smoke. Mortius's apparition had attracted the attention of many fairies which created a crowd around the queen and the villain and a few minutes later the king joined her wife. 

The evil elf, with a mischievous smile steered:

-You are searching for your little princess, but she isn't anywhere, am I right?

-What did you do to her!? exclaimed Emerald

-Hahaha!! Oh, so cute mommy is worried! jeered Mortius But don't, little mother, your little girl is safe... on earth.

-Where is Amber? barked the king

-Oh you see, I'm not sure that's her name anymore. Let me explain, for now she is in Asilia

Sighs of relief left the crowd

-Let me finish, he hollered them, unfortunately as the protocol asks, she'll join a new family if her parents don't come find her. And I have just blocked all the entrances from de two worlds so...

 The cloud of people shouted cries of terror.

-Why would you do that, you are mad! You'll pay for what you've done, yelled the queen 

-That is exactly what I said when you exiled me and here is my revanche. Let me finish, I am not as evil as it seems. Your daughter is the only one who can open the entrance gate with her handprint. And for you to find her and open again the way between the two worlds, I'll choose five people to be reified which means I am going to send them as objects on earth, incognito. Genius, isn't it? he leered. While waiting for the princess hand to be big enough to open the gate, they'll have time to search any peace of information about the princess. 

-How can they do that? asked a voice on the crowd

-With a little help, come closer, you'll be the first of the chosen.

The poor man took a step forward and Mortius stretched out his hand toward him, a blue light came out of it and reached the man's head. 

-I injected you all the memories you'll need, and since your face looks square, you'll be a chair!

The man disappeared. Then, the villain turned around and examined the crowd with a terrible look of power. That's when he saw a little two-year-old boy. He pointed his finger at the baby and said;

-He looks intelligent. The horrible elf took the child from his mother's arms and cast the same spell to him. Well Antoine, you are cute, so you'll be a teddy lamb

 The mother was crying loudly, the queen held her in her arms. 

After a long moment looking at the two distressed women, Mortius chose 3 more random people in the mob, they turned into a vase, a brush, and a piano.

 It was the beginning of 5 missions on earth and an era of grief in the fairy's world.