Chapter 9: How to use magic?

This book was created by Constance Berlie to help you using your powers. "I want to help every lost fairy who, like a lot of my friends, didn't know they were fairies until not a long ago" she said in her last interview.

1-HOW TO BE INVISIBLE?

First step, you look behind you and memories every detail, it will become easier with time. Second step, you stand up straight and close your eyes. Next step you imagine that no one can see you, that you are nothing. Last one, you clear your mind you try to hear everything around you except your breath. You have to no longer exist in your mind. And pop! You'll be invisible.

2-HOW TO BE SEENABLE AGAIN?

First step, you jump heavily and then, you just look at yourself, or at least the parts you can see, and you imagine them reappearing. Looking at your hands is the easier but if you don't have any then I am really sorry for you, choose another part. 

3-HOW TO FLY?

First step, you stand up straight. Second step, you feel the wind and the air all around you, then you fill your chest with this air, you imagine the movement of it inside you which will make you fly. Last part, when you are feeling light, you let your wings come out. You stretch all your body extremities. (Except one, misters) and you let your wings drag you up in the air. 

PS: you will learn how to use your wings like a muscle, with practice, determination and trust.

  4-HOW TO FIND YOUR FLOWER?

First step, you put a hand behind your back. Second step, you close your eyes, and you think: "flower of mine, petal of heart, with magical beauty I welcome your harmony". And a beautiful flour should appear in you hand (be careful, if your flower has thorns, bad luck, you could hurt yourself) Do not worry if it doesn't work on the first try, it is normal.

5-HOW TO UNDERSTAND ANIMALS

! Warning! There is a risk of transforming oneself into the animal you're talking to, but no worries there is many ways to become a fairy again

First step you find an animal to talk to, I advise you to not choose a raven, it is bad omen, or it can be a witch in disguise. And do not choose a fly, your brain would collapse if you transformed into them inadvertently. Second step, you look at them in the eyes. Third step, you try to convey positive energies such as calm and peace. Then you open your ears and try to imagine yourself as the same species. If you focus enough, you can even talk to them.

 PS: if you turned into an animal, focus on who you were before this tragedy and you'll transformed into yourself. If this does not work, find help but not blame me or my book, we warned you!

6-HOW TO TELEPORT YOURSELF

Do that one only if your concentration is good enough and that you are full of energy. And do never teleport someone else with you if he is not ready or if he is unconscious.

First step, breath heavily and focus on yourself, remember every part of your body, feel every extremity. Second step, imagine the place where you want to go. Next, feel the air and the wind around you, then, try to imagine that you are in the place you want to be and imagine the noises around you. Last step, jump and count out of 10, here you go! 

7-HOW CAN YOU MAKE ONLY ONE PERSON HEAR YOU?

This one is very simple and does not require any concentration. Only look the other in the eyes and place your finger on your lips saying "shhh" and place your fingers on the ears of your partner. There you go, no one but them can hear you. You can add up to 26 people on your conversation.

Hope this helped, if you liked it, you could buy the next volume

Kisses

Constance B