Chapter 6 - May the best fighter win!

Punz pov:
We all thought it was a bad idea to hold the fights in my yard, seen as Eryn just walked in on us while talking. Meaning that anyone could just walk in on us and discover about Y/n.

So Sapnap suggested going to the arena, due to the fact that it doesn't get used often.

When we were walking to the arena, I noticed that the hair roots of Y/n's hair are a different color than the rest.

I didn't know if she knows about that or if it was something normal for her.

I walked next to her, and said, "Y/n, do you know that the roots of your hair are a different color than the rest of your hair?"

Y/n pov:
Punz starts walking next to me, and asks me, "Y/n, do you know that the roots of your hair are a different color than the rest of your hair?"

I sigh knowing damn well that I couldn't hide it from everyone and had to confess it.

"Alright listen," I took a break in my sentence.

I was born with y/h/c (y/h/c = your hair color) but when I was 4 I asked dad if I could dye my hair pink since I liked Techno's hair color more.

I never really told people because they usually think I was born with it, just like Techno. And I usually redye it every month since my hair grows fast, but I forgot to do it because I was getting ready to come to the Greater SMP.

"well you see I kinda dye my hair, my actual hair color is y/h/c." Sapnap and Eryn now also looking at me, so I look nervously at my feet.

What if they now hate me for not telling them?..

Or what if they don't want to help me anymore?..

What if they don't like that I dye my hair?..

Or maybe they hate my real hair color?..

They hate you

I screwed up I know it..

They won't like me..

Do they hate me?..

Do they hate me?

They hate me..

Sapnap's pov:
"I kinda dye my hair, my actual hair color is y/h/c." I turned around to look at y/n walking behind me and Eryn. She then looked down at the floor.

"That's cool." I told her. "yea he's right." Eryn said in agreement.

She looked up at us and had tears in her eyes but it didn't look like she was crying, "Thank you." She muttered.

Y/n's pov:
I'm glad they don't hate me. I have to stop overthinking everything.

We arrived at the arena it looked great for pvp. "Alright then let's get started," Sapnap said while walking into the arena.

"I'll be the judge." Punz decided

"Alright then." Sapnap respond
"Fine by me," I replied

"May the best fighter win!" Punz declared.

______________________________________
447 words

Short chapter ik but it's worth it because I want to make a chapter about a fight because I forgot to write the one about Techno vs y/n.

I feel so bad for forgetting it and I honestly don't know why but let me explain what happened,

I forgot to write it bc I was planning on writing that part after I wrote the rest of the chapter. But when I finished writing that I clicked publish before writing the fight scene. And I was at a camp so when I got back it slipped my mind that there was supposed to be a fight scene.

The next chapter might take a while bc of that

Anyways,
What songs do u listen to while reading Wattpad stories? I am planning on making a new playlist to listen to while reading.