Chapter 4 - packing

Alright I could have probably posted this chapter sooner but I wanted to finish my drawing for techno first (never finished it bc my dumbass forgot to save it) and second of all I was sick and the rule is no electronic devices when ur sick bc u have to sleep. So I am sorry.

also, leave a comment when ur reading don't be shy.

now let's start reading, shall we?

You look around the cabinet for the stuff you would want to take with you on your journey. You grab your cape, mask, and crown as you think of what else you could bring along, an emerald green neckless laying on your desk caught your attention. Philza once gave it to you, it used to be, from your mother. you decide to bring it along aswel. then you put on some armor and walk to the front door.
Just before you open the front door, you realize you forgot to pack some food and a water bucket. So you go back to get them.

As you pick up the stone, Techno pulls your arm, trying to say that you have to drop it.
you put the glowing stone in your pocket and turn to face him. There is no way you're leaving such a pretty stone behind. You ask Techno for a boost to get out and help him out after that.

while walking back to the open field you guys came from, you see some sheep and want to name them. Techno called it a waste of time and dragged you along.

you notice a raven-haired boy coming your way. "Hello" the voice of the kid was so loud and full of enthusiasm, you didn't recognize the boy, so you hid behind Techno instead of responding. Techno looks at you and then at the boy. You assumed Techno knew the boy since he was looking very chill about the boy being there.

Then he whispers to you, "y/n do u know him?"

"no, I thought u did," you whisper back

you didn't have to worry about potions or weapons since Techno said he would take care of that all. he even said he had a place for you to stay. which made you very curious, because, as you recall nobody remembers you, so who would let a stranger stay in their house?

You pack some potatoes and a water bucket. Then you unbraid your hair and rebraid it as it was getting messy. then you go outside where techno is already waiting for you, with stuff that he was going to give to you.

As you walk over to him you say, "It's a lovely day don't you think dear brother of mine?". "Cut the crap y/n, Dream is on the same level as us when it comes to fighting skills. so if you want to survive take this more serious."

"Buzz kill" you mutter.

Techno ignores it and hands you an enchanted axe, -rocket launcher, -trident, -pickaxe, -sword, shield, and bottles o' enchanting. He doesn't bother to explain what it all is bc he enchanted them with my help, and he explained them months ago.

"I'm Sapnap but you can call me Sap!" the kid said. then a different kid ran towards you guys, this time a blond boy with blue eyes. "Sapnap! look what I found!" The boy then throws an axe in the ravened boy's way, aiming right next to his head "What the heck bro! You could have killed me!" he then yells, "calm down, you know I have a good aim I wouldn't hit kill you." You take a look at the axe and recognize it. It's the axe you used to kill the pig; there is even blood on it.

Then the boy turns to you and Techno. You had seen this boy before on the market with Philza, but never spoke to him.

"Hello I'm punz the boy, and I will become the best assassin in the land." he said. "tch as if I'm gonna be better than you all ill assassinate more lives than you." the sapnap boy said

"well eh- We are Technoblade and Y/n, and have you guys considered being hitmen instead?" Techno comes off very awkwardly, but who can blame him, you barely see other people than your family because your dad decided to live in a hard-to-reach place.

the boys look confused, but before they can ask what a hitman was, a demon figure appears in front of you."Sapnap, I thought you said that you and Punz were going to Dream and George? so why are you here?" the demon said. "Sorry dad we bumped into some nice people and were talking." The boy looked as if he just killed the dog of the demon and he was gonna be punished for it. "It's fine, just say bye to your new friend and continue walking." Then you hear a different voice scream "BAAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!"

when you look around you, you notice that Techno has already left you behind without even making a noise. You decide to also leave in all this chaos. When you're about to leave you to hear the blond boy say, "hey y/n say bye to your brother for me and sapnap because we have to go it was nice meeting you guys. Maby one day we will all meet again, bye!" YEAH! MABY WE WILL MEET AGAIN! I WANT TO FIGHT YOU AND YOUR BROTHER NEXT TIME VS ME AND PUNZ!" he yells. "sure ill promise ill fight you next time we will meet." You say, trying to get away.

______________________________________
849 words in total

Also if you get notifications from old chapters its me fixing my spelling or somthing im not changing the story line so dont worry about that