Chapter 15 - Myths and Gods

Punz, Drista, and Y/n had arrived at a tower, the same tower she had been at just one day ago. Drista was still fast asleep so Punz had sent a whisper to his father asking him to take care of her, while he was at a "client". They were told to drop off Drista at the tower since he would be passing by it anyways.

Punz placed the girl on the ground against a wall. Then starts going through a ton of chests suddenly he turned around and said "Here", tossing a white cloak at Y/n. She caught it and put it on, as if it was queued a tall demon-looking figure walked in right after.

"Hello there Punz, didn't expect to see you here. I assumed you'd be at your client already." The demon said, in a friendly tone. His voice sounded so joyful and bright, not what you'd expect from a person that looked so intimidating. Punz turned to the spot in the room where the man was located. "Oh, hey dad. Didn't expect you to be here so fast, we just arrived." He replied a bit bewildered.

"Oh sorry. I was nearby, that's why I said to drop her off here. I assumed you were somewhere close to here. Since you are almost always here." The man apologized. "Oh alright, well I was just hanging out with Sapnap and Eryn somewhere else when we saw her wandering around." Punz clarified.

"Punz, may I ask who that is?" The man said while pointing at Y/n.

"Oh, eh..One...of..my...clients?.." He said hesitantly while looking for an excuse.

"Alright then, hello I'm Badboyhalo but you can just call me Bad." He said with a smile putting his hand out to shake hands with Y/n. She shared his hand but kept looking down refusing to talk and maybe give hints away from her identity. Punz took a notice of this and made up a lie, "They're mute, so they can't talk."

"Aww, that's sad.. Well, it's alright. Hey, I have a friend who's mute as well, his name's Callahan. Maybe you'll want to meet him someday." Bad said with a hopeful spirit.

"Alright dad we have to get going now Drista is over there," Punz said pointing at the kid laying against the wall. Then he turns to Y/n and said "let's go."

Y/n's pov:
I followed Punz as he was walking down the stairs till he stopped. "Before we go I have to get someone. He is a good friend of mine, and he helps with a lot of stuff" He said to me.

I was now curious who this person could be, I nodded and continued to walk down even more stairs that led underground. When we reached the basement Punz told me to wait at the stairs so I did. He then walked away.

Punz's pov:
I had told Y/n to wait at the stairs while I was gonna look for a big ass totem guy walking around.

I then notice the man I had been looking for looking at a map of the SMP full of purple X's in different places. I walked up behind him and took a notice that there was a new X located on the map.

"Did he get spotted again?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. The man probably hadn't taken a notice of my presence yet because he was caught off guard when I did that. "Oh, it's just you, Punz. Yea, he has been spotted near L'manhole, indicating our theory about him being attached to Manberg could be right. His first appearance was around the beginning of Manberg, and during Manberg he was very actively seen. After that, he just got seen at random locations that aren't linked, though he does seem to get spotted around area 51 and other stuff that are from space a lot as well." He started rambling. "Foosh calms down, we can talk about this later," I said knowing I would actually really like to hear more because it will help me find my brother, But right now I'm trying to help Tubbo, Drista, Tommy, Wilbur, and Y/n. all of them lost a part of what they hold dear and I want to help them with it.

Tubbo and Tommy lost their childhood, Wilbur his identity, Drista her brother, and Y/n, she lost nothing to Dream but she does want to help me find purpled and she does want to beat Dream so I guess It's a win-win situation.

"Come on buddy, I want you to meet someone. And also Tommy has called a meeting so I would like you to tag along." I explained to the man who has clearly overworked himself again. He stands up and I walk him over to Y/n has been waiting. She gasps and yells..

Y/n's pov:
"FOOLISH?! I yell in excitement.

"Do you guy's know each other or something?" Punz asks with a confused look, just as confused as Foolish was looking. "Not that I know of." He said.

"Nah, he doesn't know me. I just like studying myths and gods and stuff like that. It's very interesting and Techno himself is a demigod like you, though he prefers god." I indeed liked myths and gods they always have fascinated me so like history, you can learn so much because of history and myths. Gods are also fun to learn about of course.

"Ah, alright then. Her name is Y/n Y/l, she is the twin of Tecnoblade and Philza's child." Punz introduced me. I on the other hand was preparing for the questions everyone asks every single time they meet me. But to my surprise, he didn't ask that instead, he said, "I think Kristen has once mentioned someone named Y/n Y/l." I look at him with wide eyes "Excuse me?! You don't mean Kristen god of the death, do you?!"

"Yep, she talks about her family all the time," Foolish said. But before I could ask what he meant with that, Sapnap ran in and said "You all are slow as fuck. Everyone is already there, we are waiting for you guys." 

"Alright let's wrap it up then" Punz sighs as he starts walking up the stairs. and we all followed.

___________________________
1022 words

 short chapter but two new ppl added :)