Chapter 4: Deadly Obsessor

The Deadly Obsessor 

       She is so light,slender.......tall.Plain and addictively beautiful at the same time.The two stark contrasts intertwine in the most seductive dance enigmatically and magnificently so.Plainess and beauty.
       Hugo Bergstrom known by his false name Axel Eriksson is believed to be the most ruthless monster on the face of the earth.He is the leader of the largest international crime syndicate; he is dangerous and merciless.A sociopathic torturer and killer.Multitudes fear him and wouldn't dare step on his path or disobey his orders.
        She is terribly unfortunate to have landed in his clutches, piqued his interest,gotten his attention and finally his obsession. Indeed she is unfortunate.......but not as unfortunate to have given me the smallest glimmer of emotion after a lifetime of no feeling and hollowness. A life of only darkness and sick acts that fill me with a contorted form of pleasure only for a disordered creature such as I.
         Yes, I sought and still seek that morphed  pleasure which is similar but different from emotion, but what my gorgeous rose has given me is alive and compelling. Addictive and defeating.The moment I felt for the first time was the moment I got utterly and disturbingly obsessed,fixated and ruined. My puella (little girl) is my sickest need and want.My black heart yearns to possess and keep her.
          I am the real monstrosity. The real devil in flesh.Me ever being born into this world was a mistake I admit to.I put Hugo to deep shame when it comes to the things I have done. My IQ borders above genius and I have made sure to stay anonymous and a mystery. People only know of my existence through my acts.My deadly psychopathic acts.They call me the Arcane,the Shadow Paradosso and Dark Wonderer.They will never know who the most lethal monster behind the acts is.Never.
           My puella is not ready for me.She has to be completely broken inorder for her to accept my possession and join her soul to mine.I can not have her now but I will keep in contact with her through my dark letters.She is the only one who will ever see the character behind it all at the right time.
           She is in my arms. I bring her closer to me and run my nose across her neck.Even her scent sets me ablaze. "Oh, la mia regina erotica ." My erotic queen.
           I kiss her tenderly on her soft plump lips.I needed this moment to feel and kiss my sparkling adamas or else I could have fallen captive to my uncontrollable compulsions.I do not need that with her at the moment.
            I lay her on the floor of the dark shelter where I will watch until she awakes.I put my first letter in her hand. This is how our dance begins and it will be very slow and shattering.