Chapter 5: The First Dark Letter

My eyes open suddenly. Everything around me is dark and cold.My memory is in a bit of a blur.All I remember is Axel shooting Astrid dead,the blood, the black gun,money and running, climbing and crying.........however.......I do remember pain.A stabbing pain.
        There is something in my hand. It feels like....like a card.A light comes on and blinds me for a moment. I see what is in my hand first.Indeed it seems to be a card.It is enveloped in fine black paper with strands of silk and little black roses on one of its corners. It looks beautiful. It is stuck to my palm but I easily pull it free.
         I then look up and observe my surroundings. I am in a small barren shelter of one room.The walls around me are made of dark wood with one lone window on one of them. At one corner I see my bag, the bag I know I left behind, aswell as a suede expensive looking suitcase.
         I look back down at the card in my hands, my curiosity getting the best of me, and open it.It is actually a letter. A letter written with a handwriting almost too impeccable.I begin to read.....

                *********************

       Darkness engulfs the seed meant to grow into something beautiful. Hollowness fills its insides and it forms into something grotesque and horrendous. It grows into a serpent demon, ugly and disgusting to behold.It craves flesh and rains havoc upon the earth.It is a walking disaster and mania.Madness and psychopathy.Deadly in ways unknown.
      I saw you in the light with my eyes hidden from all.You touched a part no other would even lay eyes upon.You swirl in a dance of one but two.Your features tell a tale of undoing and simpleness.
      You boldly danced in the territory of the most deadly calamity, and that comes with consequences regina erotica.......

                  ********************

       I  read the letter again and again.I feel a tight grip of fear but also a hint of something else. Ecstacy. Euphoria. Delirium.
       I stand quickly and walk to the window to peruse the snowy surrounding. Could it be Axel or another who brought me here and stuck the letter to my palm. My lack of knowledge causes me great unsettlement.
       This is my life now.A life of running and fear.I must find a way to leave Sweden and make a new life for myself. I walk to the suede suitcase and open it.I find wads of money with clothing.Female clothing. All in my size. It's meant for me then......
        This all must be Axel.He's  intent on caring for me. He probably expects a thankyou but he must find and catch me first.I am not one to accept defeat so easily. I get the suitcase and run out into the snow.