4|Violeta

Why the fuck did I hire stupid ass people? Two shipments have been lost during transactions,  but none of my men know where it went? I call bullshit!

"Marc?" Briella spoke as she slightly opened the door. "Can I come in?"

"Of course, come on in" I told her, Brie sat down on the chair facing me as she played with the rings on her fingers. She took a deep breath before quickly explaining, "I'm going to a street race today, Bruno, Ian, Vivi and Violet's coming."

Lavender?

"Okay."

"Okay?" Briella gasped in surprise. I slowly shook my head yes, making her widely smile.
"Ti amo! I'll text you once I'm there."

I waited until Brie left before I let my frown fall back on my face. I picked up my phone and texted Rocco.

Rocco..aka the only decent one

I want you to do the shipments tonight

Why?
What about Alice and Muhammad?

They lost two fucking shipments

You're kidding!
Damon and I will do it

Thanks bro

We can't afford losing shipments, these weapons are coming from Hong Kong! Millions of dollars are now down the drain, all because of two turds.

Let's switch to a positive note, shall we? My baby sister is home! She's alive! Briella left for two years, her phone broke and didn't remember any of our numbers. Viviana was with her but she only had a burner phone, which had none of our phone numbers on it.

Briella terrified me, I thought I lost her...I wouldn't be able to cope without her. I spent my whole life trying to find her, I just want to keep her safe after all of the trauma she's been through.

Now she's got a new friend. Violet Iris Rowan, a beautiful 25 year old woman who grew up in the dangerous streets of New York.

Now, you may be asking yourself, "how the fuck does he know that about her?"

I'm the Italian Don! I know everything about everyone.

"YOU DID IT!" I happily screamed to Briella. I couldn't believe she actually won against the most famous racer!

I hugged the life out of her, showing her how proud I am of her. She then was pulled away by Rafael, I ship them so hard. Rafella- ship name!

My phone started going off, it's a no caller ID?

"Hello?" I spoke on the phone.

"Lavender, meet me at the beach, it's a two minute walk from where you are."

Who the fuck is this?

And why is he calling me lavender?

-"It was nice seeing you again, Lavender"-

"Marco?" I asked, waiting patiently for his reply.

"Bingo! Now, hurry your ass over here!" He said as he hung up. The fuck is wrong with the De Luca's and hanging up quickly?!

 The fuck is wrong with the De Luca's and hanging up quickly?!

Once I arrived, I immediately saw her. Her aura was a light shade of purple with a hint of gold surrounding her. The sound of my footsteps made her head turn, those brown eyes caught mine, I could get lost in her eyes.

"Marco," her angelic voice spoke, "what's up?"

"The sky?" I chuckled, making her roll her eyes.

"Come on, I don't have all day."

Her demeanor was powerful and strong, I'd even get scared if she fought me...and I'm a fucking Don!

"I know who you are...."

Violet

Violet. My Violeta.

So many years have passed, I can barely remember your face. But those eyes will forever stay in my mind. I miss her. I need her.

She left me, she took my money, she took my power. I could never forgive her, she broke my stone cold heart. She made me break down my walls, nobody could break them down. Nobody.

Betrayal is an important life lesson, everyone has to go through it at some point in life. But I never expected from her.

I will never forgive her.

Authors note:

Hello everyone! Now, this chapter is short. But it's a very important one!

If you're wondering where I've been, look on my page: conversation part! :)

Love you all, drink your water and have a lovely day!