11| Masquerade Part 2

Holy fuck

Holy fuck. Was that...Diablo?

Suck it up.

Suck it up.

Suck it up.

Suck. It. Up.

"Well, does anyone want a drink?" I finally spoke.

"I do!" Faye shouted. I looked over to Marco, he looked...some sort of worry? Or concern? I'm not sure, but it was a strange look.

"Briella, you bring your friend to get drinks, I need to speak to Violet."

Gulp.

Briella done as she was told for the first time ever, probably because there was alcohol involved. I followed Marco to his VIP suite and hesitantly sat down.

"Tell me how you know Diablo" he demanded, only making me back away.

"I don't have to tell you anything."

The scorn on his face was evident, I obviously hit a soft spot. "For fuck sake! Will you just tell me!"

It was pretty clear that he frightened me, I slightly flinched when he shouted. I didn't know how to reply to him after that, I don't need to tell him anything.

"He's an old friend. That's it."

Once again, he wasn't pleased with my response. He stood over me, as if he had the control in this situation. "Wait..." I spoke. "How did you know that I knew Diablo?"

He let out an aggravated sigh before telling me, "he was asking for you."

"Fuck" I softly spoke under my breath. He's catching up on me, he knows I'm in New York now.

I stood up to face Marco, it seemed as if I caught him off guard. "Well, don't worry your cotton socks sir, I'm a big girl, I can protect myself" I said, knowing there wasn't much truth in it. I can't protect myself against Diablo!

Suddenly, Marco held my neck softly, holding up my face to meet his eyes. "Tell me, I won't let him near you."

I felt as if I had no air in my lungs, he glared at my lips hungrily.

Then, the door knocked, breaking us out of the trance. "Boss, we need help!"

"Stay here." Marco demanded.

Instead of listening to him, I decided to follow him. He was led to the main dance floor.

There was Amelia and Diablo, dancing together as if they were two beings in love. I stood utterly disturbed by the fact that they were dancing together.

Not only are they dancing, Amelia is wearing my dress that he gifted me!

"Oh fuck this!" I shouted and ran up to the pair of them. I then clawed both of their faces, causing a riot.