50K!!❤️

2022 27th June

I honestly don't understand why this book has so many reads..I love every single one of you who supports me fully. I have been writing this book ever since...February? I think.

I would never in a million years have believed that my book would get this many reads/votes or attention whatsoever. Throughout these months i've got so many comments that I absolutely love to read❤️

I had to make a formal announcement/chapter where I thank you all for this.

I began writing this book in February, in which I was honestly still new to writing. In all honesty, the first two chapters weren't even planned. I just began writing out of the blue and it was that. Now I have like 572957284838 pages of planning material for this book.

Some questions that I might think you all have/fun facts:

Funfacts:

1. I rewrote the first chapter like 7 times in which it all was different plots. These plots usually stood where Bakugo and another Oc/Y/N were older. In one of them, Y/N / OC wasn't even a hero. They were a scientist. This book was also planned to be a Hawks x Oc/Reader at first, in which I changed my mind because I started simping more for Bakugo again. 😁

2. I came up with Elena out of the blue. And I absolutely love her. I've honestly seen a lot of character development during the chapters? At first she was cold/harsh and a little mean even. But now she's really sweet hearted towards a lot of people. However she remains mean and cold towards people like Momo.

3. Momo was never planned to be mean in this book. 💃 (I hate her now tho)

4. I actually once thought about making Shinso Elena's step brother(unknowingly) cause Karla went around and had her hook ups. I thought about the fact that she might've hooked up with Shinsou's dad. But that would be too complicated, so I didn't do it.

5. I love answering most of your comments. They make me genuinely happy, and I try to answer most of them. Those who I literally have no answer to, I either write 💀💀💀 or I don't answer them. BUT, I READ EVERYTHING❤️

———

Questions that was asked during the writing:

1. How do I plan my book?

I plan my book according to arcs. In which I use Fandom-Wiki and search up each arc. I basically just rewrite the summaries that are in there and add Elena in them aswell as other events. Sometimes when I need more details, I simply watch an episode and use the details from there incase I need to see the terrain.

2. How do I write action moves?

I have no idea. I personally don't think I'm very good at that. But what I do is try to the best of my abilities to explain how a leg moves up, and kicks a person for example. Or I look up what each move is called on google, and explain it from videos. That can work too.

(If you have more questions, write them here so I can put them in this❤️)

——

I know I'm boring as hell, I won't be bothering you anymore💀❤️

But I also, redrew Elena's Hero Suit. This was at first only for my practice at anatomy, but ended up being a suit thingy for Elena. Also, as you can see I hate drawing hands and feet. So yeah.

*MAGNETIC*The belt can store materials such as stones, metal, etc on it

*MAGNETIC*
The belt can store materials such as stones, metal, etc on it. Elena can use these with her telekinesis to shoot at something.

Her gloves contain a small lighter(ish) in which she can use whenever she wants to use her Pyrokinesis.

The small shoulder/arm red things, can store pills in them that she uses for when she gets headaches and fatigue when overusing her quirk. Or overall go get a better concentration with her quirk.

ANYWHO. AGAIN, I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 50K ON THIS BOOK. ITS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING❤️❤️❤️(Also, sorry for boring you all out💀)

TYTYTYTY❤️

CIAO❤️💃