Chapter 2

WAIT MINUTE!?!

I open my eyes and realize this isn't my sister. I look up to see someone. I took a closer look and it seems to be a woman. She's older than me, maybe around 40. She's really pretty.

She has light Brown hair that flows to the sides at shoulder length kinda like mine but shorter and She seems to be reading a book. She takes off her glasses and looks down at me.

She smiles and gently says. "Are you up dear?" Her voice is so calming.

I raise my head from her shoulder and adjust myself. This seat is really uncomfortable. I nod. "Yes I'm up I'm so sorry."

"It's alright are you feeling okay you were burning up."

"I feel better but what's your name?" She's so sweet.

"My name is Juliane Rosala but you can call me Ms juliane." She says with a faint smile. She looks a little sad. I wonder what's that about. It's not my place or business to ask if we just met.

Raila: "I apologize again Ms Juliane. My name is Raila and the person behind me is my big sister Solana who is still sleeping apparently." She chuckles a bit.

Ms Juliane: "Raila, that's a pretty name." She's smiling again.

She seems better. I hope that cheers her up a bit. But seriously, how is Solana still asleep? It's been 3 hours into this flight. I slept for three hours and the flight was 5 hours long.

She can truly sleep through anything. The entire flight I have been chatting with Ms Juliane. And before I knew it the flight was almost over. The plane started to land.

Ms Juliane left first and I hugged her goodbye. Now to wake up Solana.

Raila: "Solana wake up Solana." Is she even breathing I should really check. I unbuckled my seat Belt and got up.

Thank god she's breathing. I pull her by her ears.

Solana:"Ow ow ow what the heck." She jumps up and rubs her ear.

Solana: "what was that fo..." she looks around and realizes the plane has landed.

Solana: "The flights are over already. I only rested my head down for a sec."

Raila: "Really a sec definitely not just a sec."

After a while we finally got off the plane. I can barely feel my legs. We found our luggage and caught a cab.  It was a pretty long ride but I enjoy looking at different houses and buildings. Makes me wonder what our new apartment is gonna be like.

We finally arrived in a small neighborhood. We stopped in front of a big house. It was dark blue and a tall black gate in front and a water fountain in the middle, yes a water fountain.

Raila: "Wow, who lives here? It's huge."

Solana: "Not us." She chuckles and turns around walking to the house next to it.

Raila: "I'm aware, let me dream a little." I follow behind while picking up my suitcase. Our house was a single story house. It wasn't particularly huge but i wouldn't say small either.

There was also a mini pond but it definitely needs to be repaired. We enter inside and it's a mess. The walls need to be fixed. Otherwise than that I love it.

Solana: "Needs some repairs but what do you think?" She looks down a little gloomy.

Raila: "I love it." I say hugging her I know how hard it must have been to be able to afford this. She's trying her hardest to take care of Both me and her. And I'm very grateful.

Authors note
Hi :) everyone I hope your enjoying the story so far.
I'm opened  to any feedback about it.
Feel free to comment any suggestions for the future parts😊.