Chapter 2

My eyes and my gun is pointing at the door—focused, while my hearing is everywhere—even the sound of the ceiling fan can be heard. But my attention is all on that door. The lights have turned off and gladly there's a light outside that I can see a shadow of a person under the door.

Other than that, there are my thoughts passing by.

To think about it... They know where I live and that is a problem because no one has ever seen my face.

After all, when I faced them I always wear a face mask that doesn't cover my eyes. Some saw my face but they died.

Perhaps someone had survived my death skills. That would be Incredibly awful.

My thoughts stopped when the door starts pounding—someone was breaking the door by kicking and hitting with their shoulders to the door. When I heard a single gunshot outside, the door lock was broken and the door swung open. I was about to take a move by shooting them when I felt something pointing behind me.

"Didn't know you're this beautiful, Miss Serial," someone with a deep voice said. I then heard a click of a gun. My jaw clenched as I started to think where he went in.

I forgot to patch up the bathroom window with wooden planks. Someone got skills great.

"Indeed, I am beautiful. But you're not talking to Miss Serial, Asshole," I said. I start to attack him by turning around fast, and pushing his gun with my palm, then pointing it at the guy at the door.

A loud bang happened and then a loud thud. The guy at the door fell to their knees as they got shot. I smirked and looked back at the asshole.

"Stupid," I said teasingly. His jaw clenched and then he send me a fist but I dodge it. "Loser," I said teasingly again. "Bitch!" He send me another fist but I grabbed his wrist and twist it making him fall to his knees and scream in agony.

My face went close to the side of his head and whispered, "You could've just shot me with your gun that time, what a waste. You're an asshole, stupid plus a loser at the same time. Such a shame you have this handsome face but have a foolish brain."

I pointed my gun at his head and shot him. His blood splashes everywhere—including myself.

"Satisfied, Miss Serial?" I glance at my brother after he threw something that it's on my bloody hand now. It was a white towel stained with blood from my hand. I chuckled and shook my head while I cleaned myself with it. "Maybe yes?"

He nodded and pulled out his dagger that has blood on it, he then clean it with his dark blue handkerchief. "How foolish are you, sis?" He said with a professional tone. I sighed and shrugged. "Must be the exhaustion, I've worked a lot, Mat." He nodded again as his response.

He's talking about me who forgot to cover the bathroom window. And that bloody dagger of his? Probably he was fighting with some other men who are now dead.

"We better go," he stopped and looked at me from the head to toe, "I don't mind you seeing bloody, you're bloody hell hot," he added and walked out. "I know brother but I don't really like you complimenting my looks." Because he considered those as jokes.

We both went inside my room and after he digs in my bag, he threw my clothes at me and I gladly catch it without blood. "You look and smell stinks," he said as his nose scrunched. I rolled my eyes and take off my clothes—after he turned around and continue cleaning his dagger. See? The compliments he said to me earlier are just a joke.

After I finished changing, I pulled out a lighter and threw it near the dead bodies. Both me and Mat then left with our backpacks, smirking.

——————————————

"We shouldn't have done that," said Mat after we both arrived at the river.

I was drying my hair with a towel while staring at the river and think about what I did.

Arson.

That is what will happen after I threw that lighter and let it burn the dead bodies. All the people there will die in agony. I shook my head and shrugged it off.

"I know. We couldn't stop it you know? I'm sorry, Mat."

He nodded, "I'm sorry too," he said. We both looked at each other and then our attention went to our apartment behind us that is burning?

"I guess someone did the thing first," I said chuckling and shaking my head. The fire should not be that big, we just got here in the river 5 minutes ago and the huge fire right now is on the 4th floor. I can hear people screaming in agony and some are excitement. Gosh, the purge is making them—and me—insane.

"Welp! We need to go now, Mat," I said as I stood up and then pick up my backpack from the ground.

We both continue walking to our next destination.

***

That was unexpected and I'm talking about what happened at the apartment earlier. Perhaps you have seen us fighting with those idiots, right?

Well if you haven't know me yet. Then allow me to introduce myself, Darling.

*wink* *wink*

If you are a man then fuck off I'm straight. I'm not homophobic it's just that I'm traumatized. But we're not talking about that. I'm talking about me and you. Me of course.

My name is Matthew Kingsley, the young brother of Eleanor Kingsley. I'm 13 turning 14 tomorrow. Yeah, we can get married as early as the birds because I'm rich as hell---Arghh!! Sis, let go of my ear!

A/N: As you can see at the end, this is not just Eleanor's perspective in the story but also everyone else's. So better prepared for who's perspective will be in every chapter.