Episode 2: Caramel Arrow Cookie's Insane Hope! Let's Start Chasing our Dreams!

---A few weeks after the festival...----

"Woah, we were awesome out there!" Adventurer Cookie said. 

"I know, right?! We were really in sync!" Caramel Arrow Cookie replied.

"I'm very proud of ourselves." Wildberry Cookie added.

"It was a lot of fun!" Herb Cookie said.

Pastry Cookie nodded in agreement.

The song that marked their debut was extremely successful and everyone loved it.

Such so that it became one of the most popular songs of all time. 

"Yeah, but I wanna escalate even further. What if the people don't know who we are? Like, I wanna make solo songs that each of us could make." Caramel Arrow Cookie said.

Everyone nodded in agreement, and so, right after work, Caramel Arrow Cookie went right to working on the song, choreography and lyrics. 

The reason why she was doing this is because she wants to push the group even further yet, one song is not enough. That is her main struggle. 

The very next day, she practiced a whole lot, and after watching Pure Vanilla Cookie's solo song, clover☘️field, she got even more motivated.

And finally, after so many days of practice, the day finally came.

Caramel Arrow Cookie looked at the center of a mall as if it were a stage due that there is a radio there. She thought:

"I call this song I made...Kagayaki Mirai no Yumekara."

She put her song there and started singing. 

"Ikuyo, bokura no naka de mo ichiban to tokimeki no" 

"Yumekara ga kagayaki mirai ni mitai"

"Susume kagayaku mitai de koko kara, hashiru no hajimatta ne! Come on, say HEY! Kokoro ni Yume kagayaku paku paku!" 

"Ekisaitinguna sekai ga mainichi watashi no mirai o oikake! YEAH! Ikuyo wa ne!" 

"Hey, may your dream come true, karera ga iu koto! JUMP! Up into the air! Kirakira, pikapika, wakuwaku, YAY! Ekisaitingu no mirai e!" 

"HEY!" 

"Watashi wa hontoni anata no tame ni, anata no saidai no yume wa jitsugen!"

"Anata ga miru mono wa subete honmono, tada akiramenaide!"

"Watashi wa hontoni anata no tame ni, kagayaku mirai e!" 

"Motto ne JUMP! Motto ne DREAM! Ikuyo de kagayaku mirai!" 

Everyone was shocked and amazed by Caramel Arrow Cookie's performance. There were some Cookies watching her, and they all clapped. They were all amazed. 

Caramel Arrow Cookie felt nothing but happiness and blushed. 

"Thank you for your support!" Caramel Arrow Cookie said as she bowed down to the crowd.

After the performance, they were all so happy and proud of each other.

Who's next to get a solo performance? Find out next time on Aozora Blue Skies!