Episode 4: A Motivational Moment! Adventurer Cookie's Song!

---Two days later...----

Caramel Arrow Cookie was sitting in her room, fidgeting. 

Adventurer Cookie came in, and they had a talk. 

As they spoke, Adventurer Cookie started to worry. About what? About being demotivated. He's sweet, clumsy, motivated, and energetic. But he feels anxious about what might happen if he lets go of having adventures. He might never feel the same way ever again. 

---A bit later...---

Adventurer Cookie was busy with the lyrics, not knowing what to write since he got down the song. He might be energetic and motivated, but sometimes, he feels sick of it all. He feels less energetic, and he wanted to end that. 

But soon, after listening to Dark Cacao Cookie's solo song, THUNDERSTORM, he got even more motivated. 

And so, due to that, right after finishing the lyrics, Adventurer Cookie went right to working on the choreography. 

Yet, tears flowed down his cheeks. He hoped everything would be fine. 

And after so many days of practice, the day finally came.

As he walked outside, he grabbed a mic. 

The song's name? DARE+DEVIL.

He took a deep breath, tears forming in his eyes. 

"C'mon, Ven. Daredevils don't cry." He said to himself, as he wiped his tears. 

But only more come down, almost causing him to have a breakdown. 

As the song started playing, he took a deep breath again. 

And later, the singing begun. 

"Boken o shimashou, deadebiru, let's go, let's explore" 

"Atarashi basho o tanken, doko e demo ikuyo!" 

And an instrumental started to play, but the song wasn't over yet. 

"Michi no janguru o tansaku shi, mottomo shinpi-tekina jiin o tansaku suru" 

"Watashi wa tanken ga daisuki, watashi wa tada sekai no doko ni demo ikitai!" 

"Kore made de mottomo fukai mori, sarani wa mottomo samui tsundora o tansaku yo!" 

"Kore made de mottomo yukan'na tanken-ka, soreha watashi!" 

"Sabaku ya shinden, tansaku suru koto ga takusan ari, watashi wa hajimeta bakari!" 

"YEAH!" 

As an electric guitar strum played, he posed for a couple of seconds and started to sing:

"Boken o shimashou, deadebiru, let's go, let's explore!" 

"Subete ga sawayakade, tsundora no yuki wa kore made de saiko!"

"Yeah, yeah, it's you and I in this adventure soshite, watashi wa shitsubo yo!" 

"Anata no hoho ni tatta 1tsu no akuma no yona kisu would take away the night" 

An instrumental version started to play again. 

"Why? 'Cause I'm a daredevil!" 

And there, the song was finished. 

As expected, every Cookie watching clapped in amazement.

"That was the coolest thing ever!" Caramel Arrow Cookie said, patting her friend's back. 

"Heh, thanks!" Adventurer Cookie replies. 

Adventurer Cookie bowed down to the crowd and left. 

He felt so satisfied with the result. 

Everyone was. 

Who's next to get a solo performance? Find out next time on Aozora Blue Skies!