PROLOGUE

Athena sprinted as fast as her long tan legs could leaving behind the place she called home for the past two years

Athena sprinted as fast as her long tan legs could leaving behind the place she called home for the past two years. Feeling the large fire still warm her neck as she ran further away. The red flames growing taller and taller by the second.

Gasping for air as she jumped over everything in her way in hopes it will gain her even a few seconds of extra speed. Her long jet black hair flowing in the wind like pollen behind her.

Athena didn't even think a second to herself to stop running as she was being chased by the two large tall figures in long black capes that covered their faces that made her tremble in fear even more.

Oh how angered she was these two men ended her two year long peace but fear was her main emotion she was feeling at this moment. She prayed to Merlin she could outrun them and get to safety.

Athena whined quietly to herself her legs were so very sore but she forced herself to keep going not to give in to the pinching pain telling her to get even a second break to catch her breath. Running for 15 minutes will do that to you. She couldn't even if her mind allowed her.

This meant life or death.

 *this story is very important to pay attention to everything ends up connecting so pay attention even now to connect to understand this story!* hope your enjoying so far!  im so excited to continue this story you'll learn more about Athena soon!*

* hope your enjoying so far!  im so excited to continue this story you'll learn more about Athena soon!*